- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exquisite Three Bedroom Mid Townhouse Offering Rural Living Within The City Centre Convenience Of Belfast & Lisburn Within 20 Minutes
- Spacious Tiled Lounge With Gas Fire
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms Including Large Master With Ensuite Shower Room
- Newly Fitted Luxury Kitchen With A Full Range Of Integrated Appliances Open To Dining Area
- Utility Room & Separate WC
- Modern Fitted Bathroom
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Many Fine Features & Ideal For Modern Day Living Requirements
- Communal Residents Parking To Front / Enclosed Rear Garden
- Cul-De-Sac Situation, Yet Host Of Local Amenities Close By
Additional InformationThis attractive well-presented townhouse occupies an excellent much sought after location, tucked away within this exclusive popular development whilst also being extremely convenient to a host of amenities in the surrounding area including shops and transport links.
The property offers well proportioned accommodation throughout, which is further enhanced by the standard of finish, and many fine features including a recently fitted luxury kitchen.
Overall it is ideally suited to cater for modern day living requirements.
A fine home which must be viewed! Please contact our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- uPVC double glazed front door leading to:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Herringbone tiled floor. Door to:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.79m x 3.71m (19' 0" x 12' 2")
Herringbone tiled floor. Gas fire.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA:
- 3.66m x 3.m (12' 0" x 9' 10")
Range of high and low level units with cimstone quartz marble work surfaces. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. 4 ring induction hob with glass extractor canopy over. 'Gorenje' double oven. Integrated fridge freezer. 'Gorenje' integrated dishwasher. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage spotlighting.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Matching ceramic tiled floor. 'Baxi' gas boiler. Low level cupboards. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for dryer.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Matching ceramic tiled floor. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- Low voltage spotlighting. Shelved storage cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.08m x 4.45m (16' 8" x 14' 7")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Enclosed shower cubicle. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.36m x 2.97m (11' 0" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.07m x 2.73m (10' 1" x 8' 11")
- Panelled bath with mixer tap. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor. Extractor fan. Low voltage spotlighting.
- GARDEN AREAS:
- Enclosed garden bordered by timber fence. Paved seating area and garden. Outside tap and light.
Travelling up Saintfield Road take a left into Baronscourt Road then a right into Baronscourt Link, right again into Baronscourt Drive then a right into Danesfort Park.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »