- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Red Brick Terrace
- Fully Renovated And Restored Throughout
- Four Bedrooms
- Spacious Open Plan Living/Kitchen/Dining With Range Of Appliances
- Additional Snug/Study
- Bathroom, Ensuite And Downstairs Cloakroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating And Double Glazing
- Popular And Convenient Location Close To Queens University And The Ormeau Road With Belfast City Centre A Short Stroll Away
Additional InformationExceptionally well located on the periphery of the Holylands area, the property is close to Queens University, the embankment and Ormeau Road with its vast array of amenities.
The property has been fully restored throughout and provides exceptionally well laid out accommodation over three floors providing four bedrooms, open plan kitchen/living/dining, additional snug together with bathroom, ensuite and downstairs cloakroom.
Likely to be of interest to the investor or those seeking to secure a property for a son or daughter going to university. Viewing is by appointment through our Lisburn Road office on 028 9066 8888.
Please note, all images are of no. 17 Curzon Street as no. 15 is in the process of fit out to the same standard.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- PVC door to entrance hall.
- 2.74m x 2.62m (9' 0" x 8' 7")
- 5.66m x 3.86m (18' 7" x 12' 8")
High and low level units. Single drainer sink unit. Oven and hob. Extractor. Fridge freezer. Washing machine. Tiled floor in kitchen. Double doors to rear.
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin.
- White suite. Panel bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand ba-sin.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.81m x 2.87m (12' 6" x 9' 5")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.18m x 1.83m (10' 5" x 6' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.81m x 2.9m (12' 6" x 9' 6")
- Jack and Jill shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.95m x 1.83m (9' 8" x 6' 0")
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »