This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached house
- Detached garage
- Four bedrooms
- Four reception rooms
- UPVC DG and OFCH
- Luxury finishes
Impressive detached residence, detached garage and gardens in a private cul-de-sac off the Crossnadonnell Road, Limavady. Crossnadonnell Road is a much sought after area with individually designed detached houses conveniently located for all the local schools, leisure, retail and commercial amenities the town has to offer. This property is tastefully finished with many luxury finishes and offers the space and flexible living accommodation for a growing family to enjoy.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises porch, hallway, lounge, WC, sitting room, sunroom, kitchen / dining area and utility room then four double bedrooms (master ensuite) and family bathroom on the first floor. The property is beautifully presented and benefits from many luxury finishes such as solid oak internal doors, skirting and architraves, solid oak floors, granite work surfaces in kitchen, shower & steam pod in family bathroom and pavoir brick driveway. It also benefits from UPVC double glazing, facia and soffits, intruder alarm and oil fired central heating system. Centrally heated detached garage, front, side and rear gardens.
- UPVC front door and oak glazed internal door. Solid oak floor. Intruder alarm panel.
- Solid oak flooring and open riser oak staircase.
- Lounge 5.35m x 4.10m (17'7" x 13'5")
- Spacious double aspect living room with bay window. Marble effect resin fireplace with contemporary electric fire. Solid oak flooring, coving, TV and telephone points.
- Sitting room 4.05m x 4.05m (13'3" x 13'3")
- Comfortable reception room with marble effect resin fireplace and contemporary electric fire. Solid oak flooring, coving, recessed spot lighting and TV point. Through to:
- Sun room 3.6m x 3.5m (11'10" x 11'6")
- Triple aspect sun room with solid oak flooring, recessed spot lighting and UPVC double doors to rear garden.
- Kitchen / Dining area 7.9m x 4m (25'11" x 13'1")
- Open plan kitchen and dining area with good range of floor and eye level, cherry kitchen and display units, window pelmet and island breakfast bar. One and half bowl tub sink and mixer with granite work surfaces, drainer and upstands. Five ring gas range with electric ovens. Integrated dishwasher and plumbed for American fridge. Tiled floor, coving, recessed spotlighting, TV and telephone points.
- Utility room 3.25m x 1.9m (10'8" x 6'3")
- Range of cherry kitchen units Single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Tiled floor and UPVC rear door.
- WC 2.15m x 1.16m (7'1" x 3'10")
- Low flush WC, wash hand basin and unit and tiled floor.
- First floor
- Open riser return staircase to first floor with double height window, recessed spot lighting, solid oak flooring, hotpress and access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 4.67m x 4.07m (15'4" x 13'4")
- Double aspect master bedroom and ensuite. Solid oak flooring, recessed spot lighting and TV point.
- Ensuite 4.07m x 1.2m (13'4" x 3'11")
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle with multi-functional power shower bar. Tiled floor and walls with recessed spotlighting.
- Bedroom 2 4.04m x 3.4m (13'3" x 11'2")
- Double bedroom with carpet, TV and telephone points.
- Bedroom 3 4.42m x 2.66m (14'6" x 8'9")
- Double bedroom with "Clic" laminate strip wood flooring. Telephone point.
- Bathroom 3.27m x 3.22m (10'9" x 10'7")
- Large family bathroom with low flush WC, his & hers wash hand basins and mirrored vanity unit, free standing bath and high spec shower and steam pod with mood lighting and telephone and radio connections. Heated towel rail, tiled floor and part tiled walls and recessed spot lighting.
- Bedroom 4 4m x 4m (13'1" x 13'1")
- Double bedroom with "Clic" laminate strip wood flooring. TV point and recessed spot lighting.
- Garage 5.86m x 3.75m (19'3" x 12'4")
- Centrally heated, detached garage with electric roller shutter door. Houses boiler.
- Pavoir brick driveway and approach with metal gate to side enclosing rear garden. Pavoir brick seating area and rear garden in lawn and stoned flower beds. Side garden in neat lawn with trees and hedge. Front garden in lawn and flowerbed with mature shrubs.
How much will it cost?
Contact PropertyPal Mortgages For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through PropertyPal Mortgages. A member of our team will be in contact with you.
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »