- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious Detached Bungalow Located Off The Donaghadee Road In Newtownards
- Large Family Kitchen With A Good Range Of Units And Dining Area
- Three Reception Rooms, One With Fireplace And One Open To Conservatory
- Oil Fired Central Heating And uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Three Double Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite Shower Room
- Floored Roofspace With WC, Suitable For a Variety Of Purposes (Subject To Necessary Permissions)
- Off Street Parking And Double Detached Garage
- Within Walking Distance To Local Amenities And Only Minutes From Newtownards Town Centre
Additional InformationThis is a great opportunity to purchase a good sized bungalow in a fantastic area of Newtownards, close to local amenities, schools and the town centre. The Cronstown area is popular due to its proximity to the town and ease of access to the main routes to Belfast.
This property offers a huge amount of accommodation with three excellent bedrooms, one with an ensuite shower room, living room, kitchen/family room, dining room through to conservatory, bathroom and floored roofspace with ladder access.
Well cared for by the current owner over many years, this family home will meet the requirements of families or downsizers who are looking for great space in a well presented, much loved home.
Internally, the living room includes an attractive fireplace, the kitchen has a good range of units, larder cupboard and space for a table/sofa, the dining room is open to a conservatory extension, the family bathroom is a good size, the three bedrooms are well proportioned, one benefitting from an ensuite shower room and there is a floored roofspace which would be perfect as an office/playroom or games room, subject to necessary permissions.
Externally, this property continues to impress with a landscaped front garden, area in lawn, concrete driveway, double detached garage, paved seating area and an array of mature plants and shrubs.
This lovely bungalow in a superb residential area with easy access to Newtownards and all main arterial routes will appeal to many buyers and we recommend early viewing to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Wood lmainte flooring, double doors to living room, dado rail and cornicing.
- Living Room 18' x 13' (5.49m x 3.96m)
- (into Bay) Fireplace with tiled hearth, tiled inset, carved wooden surround and mantle, cornicing and recessed spotlighting.
- Dining Room 13'1 x 7'1 (3.99m x 2.16m)
- Dado rail, wooden laminate flooring, cornicing, ceiling rose and double doors to conservatory.
- Kitchen 18' x 13'1 (5.49m x 3.99m)
- (at widest points) Range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, integrated gas hob, integrated double electric oven, built in larder cupboard, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, feature glazed units, recessed spotlighting and fully tiled walls.
- Conservatory 13' x 11'1 (3.96m x 3.38m)
- Wood laminate flooring, ceiling fan light and double doors to rear garden.
- Rear Hall
- Wood laminate flooring, dado rail and recessed spotlighting.
- Bedroom 3 13' x 10'1 (3.96m x 3.07m)
- Wood laminate flooring, built in wardrobes, dado rail, overlooking rear garden, cornicing and ceiling rose.
- Bedroom 1 11'1 x 11' (3.38m x 3.35m)
- Wood laminate flooring, dado rail, cornicing, ceiling rose, overlooking rear garden.
Sliding mirrored doors to -
- Coloured suite comprising shower cubicle with overhead shower and glazed shower doors, low flush wc, pedestal was hand basin, low flush wc, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan and fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 17'1 x 10'1 (5.21m x 3.07m)
- Wood laminate flooring, cornicing and recessed spotlighting.
- Roofspace 22' x 11'1 (6.71m x 3.38m)
- Floored roofspace, power and light, recessed spotlighting and velux type window.
- Coloured suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, eaves storage and velux type window.
- Front - Area in lawn, stones area and tarmac driveway.
Rear - Yard with oil storage tank, tarmac driveway for multiple cars, raised bedding area with mature plants, paved seating area, light and tap.
- Double Garage 22'1 x 19' (6.73m x 5.79m)
- Oil fired boiler, power and light, electric door, built in storage and mezzanine storage.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »