How much will it cost?
Contact Platinum Financial Planning Limited For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Platinum Financial Planning Ltd, we will be in touch with you shortly.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive detached villa on superb site
- 4 bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- Living room with fireplace and French doors to garden
- Family/dining room, also with fireplace
- Kitchen with casual dining area and pantry
- Bathroom with separate wc
- Additional wc downstairs
- Reception hall with parquet flooring
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazing
- Attached garage with ample off-street parking
- Mature front and rear gardens
- Quiet yet convenient location
- Priced to allow for modernisation
- No onward chain
Additional InformationOccupying a generous corner site of circa one third of an acre, this attractive villa commands superb views across the city.
Although now requiring updating, the house has been well cared for and the sale is priced to reflect the work a buyer is likely to undertake.
There are no houses behind so the delightful rear garden enjoys an excellent degree of privacy. There is also ample room to extend (subject to necessary consents) should further accommodation be required.
Close to the back gate of Stormont Estate, a range of excellent local schools and amenities in Belmont, Ballyhackamore and Holywood is also close at hand.
- Hardwood double doors.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Internal glazed doors and side panels.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, parquet wood block flooring.
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, cloaks area.
- LIVING ROOM:17' 11" x 13' 0" (5.46m x 3.96m)
- Cornice ceiling, recessed shelving. Stone fireplace with tiled hearth. French doors to garden (parquet flooring under carpet).
- DINING ROOM:13' 11" x 11' 10" (4.24m x 3.61m)
- Cornice ceiling. Fireplace with wood surround, tiled hearth. Book shelves. (Parquet flooring under carpet). Serving hatch to:
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST AREA:13' 11" x 8' 10" (4.23m x 2.7m)
- Range of high and low level cupboards. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for dishwasher. Space for cooker. Casual dining area. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor. Door to:
- SMALL LEAN TO CONSERVATORY:
- Door to garden.
- BOILER HOUSE:
- Shelving. Oil fired boiler.
- BEDROOM (1):11' 11" x 11' 11" (3.64m x 3.62m)
- Range of built-in robes with sliding doors. Dressing table. Superb views across city. Cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2):11' 3" x 11' 2" (3.42m x 3.4m)
- Cornice ceiling. Range of built-in robes with sliding doors, wash hand basin with storage above. Superb views.
- BEDROOM (3):8' 11" x 11' 11" (2.73m x 3.64m)
- Built-in robes with sliding door. Wash hand basin with cupboards above.
- BEDROOM (4):9' 10" x 8' 10" (3m x 2.7m)
- (At widest points). Built-in robe with sliding door. Cornice ceiling. Superb views.
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment and wall bracket. Pedestal wash hand basin, bidet, heated towel rail, part tiled walls.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush wc, part tiled walls.
- Cornice ceiling. Access to roofspace. Shelved hotpress, cornice ceiling.
- Double entrance pillars with wrought-iron gates. Tarmac driveway leading to:
- ATTACHED GARAGE15' 8" x 8' 10" (4.78m x 2.7m)
- Up and over door, power and light. Trapdoor to roofspace-style storage with light. Additional parking area laid in brick paviors.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- Lawn with mature trees, plants and flowering shrubs.
- GOOD SIZED REAR GARDEN:
- Backing on to fields. Excellent degree of privacy. Lawns with pathways. Excellent variety of plants, trees and shrubs, patio areas. Greenhouse, timber shed, wood store. PVC oil tank, bin storage area.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views