- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Fantastic Ground Floor Apartment
- Deceptively Spacious
- One of the Largest of its Type
- Popular Residential Development
- Ease of Access to Many Amenities
- Lift Access to All Floors
- Well Presented Throughout
- Open Plan Living Room to Modern Fitted Kitchen and Casual Dining Area
- Two Large Bedrooms, Including Master with En Suite Shower Room
- Three Piece White Bathroom Suite
- Phoenix Gas Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Excellent Storage
- Well Presented Communal Gardens
- Communal Resident and Visitor Parking
- Ideal for First Time Buyers, Young Professionals, Investors and the Retired
- Very Bright with Tremendous Flow of Natural Light
- Early Viewing Essential
Additional InformationThis is an ideal opportunity for first time buyer, young professional, investor or the retired to purchase a fantastic ground floor apartment in this popular residential development offering ease of access to many amenities including Bloomfield shopping complex, Ward Park, a range of leading schools and Bangor Aurora Aquatic Centre.
Well presented throughout and deceptively spacious, there is little left to do but move your furniture in an enjoy. The owner has managed to create that all-important feeling of warmth and ambiance. The accommodation has a tremendous flow of natural light comprising open plan living room to modern fitted kitchen, two large bedrooms, including master with en suite shower room, and a bathroom with three piece white suite. Outside there are well presented communal gardens as well as communal visitor and resident parking. Other benefits include Phoenix Gas heating, uPVC double glazed windows, excellent storage and lift access to all floors.
Recent sales in this particular area have proven to be extremely popular and with all this fine apartment has to offer it should be no different. We can thoroughly recommend a viewing at your earliest convenience so as to appreciate it in its entirety.
- Door to apartment.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Good sized cloakroom and additional storage cupboard, telecom entry system.
- LIVING ROOM WITH CASUAL DINING AREA OPEN PLAN TO KITCHEN:
- 5.92m x 3.28m (19' 5" x 10' 9")
at widest points
Laminate wood effect floor.
- 2.44m x 2.16m (8' 0" x 7' 1")
Range of high and low level Shaker style units, granite effect work surfaces, Franke single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated oven, integrated four ring hob, extractor fan above, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, tiled floor in kitchen, part tiled walls, gas fired boiler.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 6.22m x 2.77m (20' 5" x 9' 1")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Three piece white suite comprising: built-in fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira Sport electric shower, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, fully tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.86m x 2.69m (12' 8" x 8' 10")
- Three piece white suite comprising: panelled bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush WC, fully tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
Heading from Bloomfield roundabout, along Bloomfield Road South, Clarence House is on your left hand side just after Bloomfield shopping complex before Bangor Rugby Club.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
35th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »