- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent Mid Terrace Property Close to Ballyhackamore
- Three Bedrooms, Two on First Floor, One on Top Floor
- Spacious Lounge With Feature Hole in Wall Fireplace
- Kitchen with Integrated Appliances & Herringbone Tile Flooring
- Modern Bathroom Suite With Electric Shower Over Bath
- Gas Fired Central Heating And Double Glazed Windows
- Enclosed Rear Yard and Attractive Features Throughout
- Convenient to Ballyhackamore and Belmont Shops/Restaurants
An excellent mid terrace property in the popular Cheviot area with beautifully presented accommodation. Comprising of three bedrooms over the first and second floor, lounge and separate dining room open to a superb newly fitted kitchen with built-in oven and Herringbone tile flooring. Luxury bathroom suite on first floor, gas fired central heating and upvc double glazed windows, this ideal first time buyer home is also closely located to both Ballyhackamore and Belmont areas and the convenient Glider bus system into Belfast City centre. View now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hallway
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Lounge 12'7 x 9'4 into bay (3.84m x 2.84m into bay)
- Marble fireplace with electric fire. Wood laminate flooring.
- Dining Room 10'1 x 10'1 (3.07m x 3.07m)
- Wood laminate flooring. Cupboard under stairs.
- Kitchen 10'5 x 6'6 (3.18m x 1.98m)
- New range of high and low level grey gloss units, wood laminate work surfaces, inset 1 ¼ bowl sink unit with mixer tap, built-in oven and hob, stainless steel extractor hood. Integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine. Part tiled walls. Herringbone tiled flooring. Recessed spotlighting.
- First Floor
- Linen cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 13'1 x 10'8 @ widest points (3.99m x 3.25m @widest points)
- Range of built-in wardrobes. Wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2 10'0 x 8'1 (3.05m x 2.46m)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, telephone electric shower and shower screen. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Low flush w.c. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled flooring. Mirrored cabinet. Chrome radiator. Recessed spotlighting.
- Permanent Staircase to:
- Attic Room 9'3 x 6'1 (average) (2.82m x 1.85m ( average))
- Cupboard with gas fired boiler. Wood laminate flooring.
- Paved rear yard.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
49th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »