- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious lounge
- Fitted kitchen with dining and family area
- Downstairs WC
- 4 bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Detached garage
- UPVC eaves, soffits and guttering
- UPVC double glazing
- Oil fired heating
- Alarm system
- Front and rear gardens
Additional InformationA stylish detached home located in the popular Chestnut Hall development in the heart of Maghaberry Village.
The property consists of a large lounge, excellent fitted kitchen with dining area, downstairs WC, 4 generous bedrooms, ensuite and bathroom.
The secluded rear garden is gorgeous with feature paved paths and patio, fitted seating, concealed lights and raised beds planted in interesting shrubs and flowers.
To the side of the property there is a lovely green and shops, Maghaberry Community Centre and Primary School are within minutes walk.
M1 access at Moira is just over 2 miles away.
Don't miss out - view soon!
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood entrance door with glazed side panels. Tiled floor. Understairs storage cupboard.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- White suite. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Splashback tiling. Laminate flooring.
- 6.42m x 3.99m (21' 1" x 13' 1")
(into box window) Feature natural stone fireplace with gas fire.
- FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AND FAMILY AREA:
- 7.25m x 3.27m (23' 9" x 10' 9")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Built in hob and double oven. Stainless steel extractor fan. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit. Breakfast bar. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Display cabinets. French doors to lounge. UPVC french doors to rear patio.
- Access to roofspace approached by fold down ladder. Hotpress.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.98m x 3.57m (13' 1" x 11' 9")
- White suite. Shower cubicle with PVC wall panelling. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 3.27m x 3.09m (10' 9" x 10' 2")
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 3.15m x 2.66m (10' 4" x 8' 9")
- BEDROOM FOUR:
- 3.91m x 2.24m (12' 10" x 7' 4")
- White suite. Corner bath. Corner shower cubicle with PVC wall panelling. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Heated chrome towel rail.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.75m x 3.45m (18' 10" x 11' 4")
Light and power. Electronic roller door. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Neat front garden in lawn. Tarmac driveway with extra parking space. Completely enclosed rear garden in lawn. Feature paved patio area. Fitted garden seat. Raised beds in shrubs and flowers. Outside light and tap.
Off Maghaberry Road, Maghaberry
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »