- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- An extended end-terrace property located between Ravenhill & Cregagh Roads
- No onward chain and priced to allow for modernisation
- Spacious living room with a wooden floor and a feature fireplace
- Kitchen/diner open plan to the living room
- Three bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs
- Low maintenance rear and side gardens
- Oil fired central heating & double glazed windows
- Fantastic location with plenty of convenient amenities and schools
- Great value for money and an ideal first time buy or investment
Additional InformationChain Free Chesham!
This extended end-terrace property has the makings of a super home or investment due to the fantastic location and the chain free nature. One of the great features is the generous open plan accommodation to the ground floor. The property is located between the Ravenhill and the Cregagh Road ensuring that convenience and amenities are plentiful.
Downstairs comprises of an entrance hall, a living room with a feature fireplace which is open plan to a kitchen and dining room. Upstairs comprises of three bedrooms and a bathroom with a white suite.
To the rear and the side there is an easy to maintain gardens and double gates provide access should you wish to park your car.
The property is ideally located close to local schools and shops and is perfect for first time buyers or investors looking for a good return on their investment. The Cregagh Road and Ravenhill Road are within walking distance.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 4.80m x 3.00m (15'9" x 9'10")
- Kitchen/Dining 4.70m x 2.69m (15'5" x 8'10")
- Bedroom 1 3.33m x 3.00m (10'11" x 9'10")
- Bedroom 2 3.00m x 2.01m (9'10" x 6'7")
- Bedroom 3 3.63m x 1.80m (11'11" x 5'11")
- Bathroom 2.72m x 1.70m (8'11" x 5'7")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ Site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »