15 Cairnshill Road, Off Saintfield Road, Belfast BT8 6GG
5 Bed Bungalow For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Extended Detached Family Home
- Master Bedroom, En-Suite & Dressing Area
- 4 Bedrooms &1 En-Suite
- Spacious Lounge
- Fantastic Kitchen/Dining/Living
- Contemporary White Bathroom Suite
- Oil Heating/Double Glazing
- Driveway & Attached Garage
- Raised Deck Overlooking Garden
Set off a large mature site, off the Cairnshill Road, this extended detached family home is only a few minutes walk from the most popular primary schools in the area, together with the Cairnshill Park & Ride, Forestside Shopping Centre and main arterial routes to South and East Belfast. The property itself is set well back from the road, with an excellent front garden, a driveway providing ample parking for several cars and a large private mature garden. Internally this home has been extended and modernised and now offers fantastic, versatile accommodation to suit most family requirements, from the contemporary kitchen dining living area, utility, 5 superb bedrooms, 2 with en-suite and a white bathroom suite. An excellent family home.
- The accommodation comprises
- UPVC glass panelled front door with glazed side panels to;
- Reception Hall
- Oak staircase to first floor.
- Lounge 16'0 x 11'11 (4.88m x 3.63m)
- Cast iron fireplace with sandstone surround, housing open fire with slate hearth. Recessed Spotlights.
- Fantastic Kitchen/dining/living
- Excellent range of high and low level built in units, hi gloss work surfaces. Stainless steel splash back, stainless steel overhead extractor fan. Plumbed for an American style fridge freezer, Centre Island with breakfast bar, tiled floor to kitchen area. Central fireplace housing cast iron wood burner, granite hearth. Upvc doors providing access to raised decked area overlooking the garden that captures the afternoon sun.
- Kitchen Image
- Living area image
- Utility area
- Utility area range of units. Access to rear/decking.
- Master Bedroom 16'3 x 14'6 (4.95m x 4.42m)
- Double uPVC inward opening doors. Spotlights. Access to Dressing room & En-Suite
- Ensuite comprising walk in shower unit, wash hand basin. low flush w.c ., spotlights.
- Dressing area
- Bedroom two
- Built in bedroom furniture.
- Bedroom 3 12'8 x 10'7 (3.86m x 3.23m)
- Built in bedroom furniture.
- Contemporary White Bathroom
- White bathroom suite comprising fully tiled panelled bath with mixer taps. Contemporary sink unit on granite surface with storage below an mixer taps. Low flush w.c. Separate corner shower unit. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor. Spotlights.
- First floor
- Bedroom 4 13'11 x 10'10 (4.24m x 3.30m)
- En Suite
- Ensuite comprising shower cubicle with Redring shower unit, wash hand basin with mixer taps on wooden plinth, tiled walls, tiled floor, expeller fan and spotlights.
- Bedroom 5 13'0 x 10'6 (3.96m x 3.20m)
- Storage into eaves. Velux window.
- Excellent front gardens laid in lawns. Block paviour pathway to entrance with a mature range of plants and shrubs. Driveway with parking for several cars leading to;
- Attached Garage 25.0 x 14'5 (0.64m x 4.39m)
- Up and over door. Light and power.
- Outside rear
- Accessed directly from Kitchen Dining Living to raised decked area overlooking garden with superb views over surrounding area that captures the afternoon sun.
- Rear gardens
- Large garden laid in lawns bordered by mature hedging and timber fencing. Covered storage area under deck. Access to garage.
- Please note
- This property has been fully alarmed and is covered by CCTV. It has also been plumbed for Natural gas.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »