- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Ground floor apartment
- Two bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- UPVC DG and OFCH
- Communal parking
- Close to town centre
Additional InformationNeat and tidy two bedroom, ground floor apartment with front garden, enclosed rear garden and communal parking in Brooke Park, an established residential area between the Larne Road and Wakehurst Road, Ballymena.
Located conveniently for all the town centre amenities and quickly onto the M2 road network.
Will appeal to a range of buyers including first time buyers, young couples, singles, retired persons and downsizers.
NO ONWARD CHAIN.
- Property description
- Accommodation all on ground floor comprising hallway, dining area, lounge, kitchen, bathroom and two bedrooms. The apartment is in good decorative order and benefits from UPVC double glazing and an oil fired central heating system. Front garden and enclosed rear yard with communal parking at the rear and on Larne Road.
- UPVC front door, laminate strip wood flooring and telephone point.
- Dining area 3.3m x 2.6m (10'10" x 8'6")
- Informal dining area with laminate strip wood flooring.
- Lounge 5.4m x 3.45m (17'9" x 11'4")
- Bright and spacious living room with inset fireplace with multi-fuel stove on slate hearth and oak mantle. Laminate strip wood flooring. TV point.
- Kitchen 2.7m x 2.4m (8'10" x 7'10")
- Good range of floor and eye level beech effect kitchen units in a shaker style. Single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated gas hob and electric oven. Plumbed for washing machine and space for fridge / freezer and tumble dryer. Vinyl flooring and tiled splashback. UPVC and glazed rear door.
- Bathroom 1.9m x 1.9m (6'3" x 6'3")
- WC, wash hand basin and panel bath with thermostatic shower over bath. Vinyl flooring and tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1 3.3m x 3.2m (10'10" x 10'6")
- Carpeted double bedroom. Telephone point.
- Bedroom 2 2.8m x 2.05m (9'2" x 6'9")
- Carpeted bedroom.
- Front garden in neat lawn.
- Enclosed, concrete rear yard with boiler closet, oil tank and wooden shed. Communal parking to rear.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »