- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A stunning bungalow located in a popular area of Carryduff
- Beautifully presented and in immaculate condition
- Fully renovated in recent years and finished to a very high standard
- Welcoming entrance hall with built-in cloaks
- Spacious lounge with a feature inset gas fire
- Bespoke kitchen with a centre island and integrated appliances
- Dining room open plan to the kitchen
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms - two with built-in robes
- Contemporary shower room with 'his & hers' sinks
- Attached garage with light, power and an up & over door
- Gas fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Private rear garden with a southerly aspect
- Front garden laid in lawn with a driveway providing off-street parking
- Convenient location with a good range of local amenities
Additional InformationBungalow Bliss!
This stunning bungalow located in the heart of Carryduff will appeal to a wide range of buyers due to the pristine condition and lovely decor. The bungalow was completely over-hauled in recent years and was finished to the highest of standards. It occupies a private site that benefits from a south facing aspect which is just perfect for enjoying the summer months and the wonderful bespoke kitchen and the contemporary shower room are sure to impress. The spacious lounge with a contemporary gas fire is the perfect place to enjoy a cosy night in.
The bungalow comprises an entrance hall with built-in cloak space, a spacious lounge with a gas fire, a wonderful kitchen with a centre island and integrated appliances which is open plan to a dining room, three well-proportioned bedrooms and a contemporary shower room.
To the front there is a garden laid in lawn with a driveway providing off-street parking that leads to the attached garage. The rear garden is very private and offers a good-sized lawn, a patio area and benefits from a private southerly aspect.
Blenheim Park is within walking distance to Carryduff Town Centre which has an excellent range of amenities and schools. Belfast, Lisburn and other surrounding towns are easily accessed by public transport or car.
Well-presented bungalows are hard to come by at the best of times and we expect plenty of interest in this one. To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 3.28m x 6.22m (10'9" x 20'5")
- Kitchen 3.63m x 5.49m (11'11" x 18')
- Open To:
- Dining Room 3.28m x 2.74m (10'9" x 9')
- Bedroom 1 4.04m x 2.79m (13'3" x 9'2")
- Bedroom 2 3.12m x 3.12m (10'3" x 10'3")
- Bedroom 3 2.77m x 2.57m (9'1" x 8'5")
- Shower Room 1.93m x 2.62m (6'4" x 8'7")
- Garage 5.41m x 2.95m (17'9" x 9'8")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
58th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »