- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- MAY BE SUITABLE FOR CONVERSION SUBJECT TO USUAL PLANNING PERMISSION
- OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- PVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- CARPETS & BLINDS INCLUDED IN SALE
- SITUATED ON A SPACIOUS SITE
- VIEWS OVER OPEN COUNTRYSIDE
- EPC RATING D
- We are delighted to offer for sale this stunning Country property close to the village of Donemana.
This property offers excellent family accommodation and is in good condition throughout. This home sits proud on a spacious site with beautiful views over open countryside. The property is approached by a long sweeping driveway with neat lawns to front and side. Additional parking to rear.
Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all this home has to offer.
Do not miss out.
Call our office on 02871 347539 to view.
- Having walk in cloaks cupboard, hotpress, laminated wooden floor, 'Georgian' glazed door to Lounge.
- LOUNGE 6.17m x 4.39m (to widest points) (20'3" x 14'5" (t
- Having magnificent fireplace with granite hearth, dual aspect, ceiling cornicing, centre rose.
- KITCHEN 6.17m x 3.73m (20'3" x 12'3")
- Having range of eye and low level units, glazed display units, concealed lighting under units, tiling between units, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, electric cooker, extractor canopy, integrated dishwasher and fridge, ample dining space, double doors to Sunroom.
- SUNROOM 3.78m x 3.33m (12'5" x 10'11")
- Having tiled floor, French doors to rear.
- REAR HALLWAY
- Having tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM
- Having eye and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, space for freezer, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1) 4.04m x 2.95m (13'3" x 9'8")
- Having built in wardrobes, dressing table, laminated wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (2) 3.96m x 3.07m (13' x 10'1")
- Having built in wardrobe, laminated wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (3) 4.01m x 3.05m (13'2" x 10')
- Comprising of bath with shower fitted to taps, WHB, WC, walk in shower, fully tiled walls and floor.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Extensive lawns to frontand side.
This property is approached by a long gravel driveway. Gravel parking to rear. Shed.
- ESTIMATED ANNUAL RATES
- Estimated Annual Rates: £1724.94 (Feb 2021)
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »