- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive End Town House
- Quiet Cul-de-sac Location
- In Close Proximity to Many Amenities Including Shops, Cafes, Restaurants, Leading Local Primary Schools and Bangor Grammar School
- Living Room with Fireplace and Open Fire
- Kitchen with Casual Dining Area
- Three Bedrooms
- Bathroom with Three Piece White Suite
- Phoenix Gas Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Driveway with Parking
- Front Garden in Lawns
- Fantastic Fully Enclosed Rear Garden in Lawns with Excellent Degree of Privacy and Southerly Aspect
- Rear Garden is Ideal Space for Children at Play or Outdoor Entertaining
- Immense Feeling of Warmth and Character
- Ideal Purchase for First Time Buyers, Young Professionals, Those Looking to Downsize and Investors
- Viewing is Strongly Recommended
Additional InformationThis immaculately presented end town house occupies a prime location tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac within this popular residential development. Well presented throughout, this property would have wide ranging appeal to a host of potential purchasers including first time buyers, young professionals, those looking to downsize and investors alike.
The bright and spacious accommodation comprises living room with fireplace and open fire and kitchen with casual dining area, on the ground floor. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with three piece white suite. Outside there is an easily maintained front garden in lawns, tarmac driveway with parking and fully enclosed rear garden in lawns with southerly aspect, which is an ideal space for children at play or outdoor entertaining. Additional benefits include Phoenix Gas heating and uPVC double glazed windows.
Possessing that all-important homely feeling we can strongly recommend an internal inspection at your earliest convenience so as to appreciate its entirety.
- uPVC double glazed front door to living room.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.47m x 3.89m (14' 8" x 12' 9")
at widest points
Fireplace with cast iron inset, granite hearth and open fire, laminate wood effect floor, cornice ceiling.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA :
- 4.42m x 2.87m (14' 6" x 9' 5")
Range of high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated oven, integrated four ring hob, tiled splashback, space for freezer, part laminate wood effect floor, part laminate tile effect floor, storage under stairs, part tiled walls, uPVC double glazed door to outside.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.81m x 2.44m (12' 6" x 8' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.9m x 2.54m (9' 6" x 8' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.45m x 1.93m (11' 4" x 6' 4")
at widest points
- Three piece white suite comprising: tiled panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower, wash hand basin with mixer tap in vanity unit, low flush WC, fully tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- Front garden in lawns, tarmac driveway with parking, fully enclosed rear garden in lawns with loose stones, southerly aspect, ideal space for children at play or for outdoor entertaining, excellent degree of privacy.
Heading along Gransha Road turn into Bexley Road opposite Bangor Grammar. Bexley Green is the first cul-de-sac on your right.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »