- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A most remarkable detached home finished in this beautiful red brick and located in a most desirable and extremely convenient residential location.
- Ideally located close to a wide selection of leading schools, shops, and transport links to include Tesco, Dunmurry Railway Station and Black’s Road Park and Ride Service as well as the motorway network to name but a few.
- Three bedrooms.
- Two separate, bright reception rooms to include a lovely dining room with feature upvc double glazed double doors to enclosed gardens.
- Luxury high gloss fitted kitchen.
- Downstairs W.C
- White bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle.
- Gas central heating / Upvc double glazing.
- Well maintained, large corner site with privately enclosed gardens and additional feature decking area benefitting from a Southerly aspect.
- Off road car-parking to detached garage with light and power.
- Separate outdoor utility cupboard plumbed for washing machine with power and electrical point.
- A rare opportunity to purchase well-appointed detached accommodation in this desirable and highly regarded location close to beautiful parklands, golf courses and recreational facilities.
- Viewing strongly recommended for this charming home.
A remarkable, beautifully presented detached home superbly positioned on a generous corner site that is tucked away in this quiet and extremely convenient and sought after location. Well placed close to an excellent choice of leading schools, shops and transport links to include walking distance to Dunmurry Railway Station, Tesco, Dunmurry Village and beautiful parklands. The motorway network, Blacks Road Park and Ride Services and arterial routes are also close by, making this charming red brick home an ideal purchase. Three bedrooms. Two separate reception rooms. High gloss fitted kitchen. Downstairs w.c. White bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle on first floor. Gas heating. Upvc double glazing. Well maintained, privately enclosed, feature gardens and additional decking benefitting from a a Southerly aspect. Off road carparking to detached garage with light and power. Separate outdoor utility cupboard plumbed for washing machine with power and electrical point. A rare opportunity to purchase detached accommodation in this desirable and highly regarded location and we strongly recommend viewing to fully appreciate this wonderful home. EPC D64
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Parquet block type flooring.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- Low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps, parquet block type flooring.
- LOUNGE 13'9 x 12'3 (4.19m x 3.73m)
- Parquet block floor, bay window, attractive feature antique fireplace, cornicing.
- DINING ROOM 13'3 x 11'0 (4.04m x 3.35m)
- Parquet block flooring, cornicing, Upvc double glazed double doors to privately enclosed garden.
- HIGH GLOSS FITTED KITCHEN
- Range of high and low level built-in units, single drainer stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit, built-in 4 ring hob and under oven, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge freezer, spotlights, partially tiled walls, Upvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 13'1 x 10'8 (3.99m x 3.25m)
- BEDROOM 2 11'11 x 10'5 (3.63m x 3.18m)
- BEDROOM 3 8'11 x 8'10 (2.72m x 2.69m)
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, ½ pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, separate shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit.
- Gardens to front and side, private to rear with additional loose stone area and decking, light and tap, utility cupboard, plumbed for washing machine, power electrical point. Off street carparking to;
- DETACHED GARAGE
- Light and power, up and over door, Upvc double glazed doors.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »