- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 3 Bedroom 4 Reception Detached House
- Integral Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- uPVC Fascia, Soffits & Guttering
- Views Over Coleraine Town & Lower Bann Area
- Walking Distance to Town Centre, Shops, Schools & Amenities
- EPC Rating F35
- This excellent 3 bedroom, 4 reception detached house located within the ever popular Ballycairn area of Coleraine with the added benefit of views overlooking Coleraine town and lower Bann area. Being within walking distance to town centre, primary, secondary and grammar schools, shop and amenities, early internal inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the fine features this home has to offer.
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISING
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled flooring.
- Lounge 5.00m x 3.45m (16'5 x 11'4)
- Feature rustic brick surround fireplace with wooden mantle and multi fuel stove, pine sheet ceiling, wooden flooring, French doors leading to:
- Conservatory 3.56m x 3.33m (11'8 x 10'11)
- With tiled flooring, French door leading to rear.
- Dining Room 3.61m x 3.25m (11'10 x 10'8)
- Laminate wooden flooring.
- Kitchen 5.00m x 2.67m (16'5 x 8'9)
- Fully fitted kitchen comprising eye and low level units, glass display cabinet, corner display shelving, one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, space for range style cooker, extractor fan, space for double fridge freezer, breakfast bar, recessed lighting, tiled flooring.
- Utility 4.88m x 1.52m (16'0 x 5'0)
- Range of eye and low level units, part tiled above units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, space for washing machine and tumble dryer, storage cupboard, under stairs storage, recessed lighting, tiled flooring.
- With wc and wash hand basin.
- Integral Garage 5.08m x 2.69m (16'8 x 8'10)
- With patio style sliding doors, pedestrian door, light and power points.
- First Floor Landing
- Bedroom 1 4.55m x 2.82m (14'11 x 9'3)
- Laminate wooden flooring, dimmer control panel.
- Bedroom 2 3.76m x 2.49m (12'4 x 8'2)
- Access to roofspace, wooden flooring.
- Bedroom 3 3.76m x 2.84m incl wardrobe (12'4 x 9'4 incl wardr
- Fitted mirrored sliderobes with integrated shelving, wooden flooring.
- Study 2.01m x 1.52m (6'7 x 5'0)
- With storage cupboard, recessed lighting, laminate wooden flooring.
- White suite, walk in mains shower cubicle, bath with hand shower attachment, wash hand basin, wc, extractor fan, recessed lighting, part tiled walls, tiled flooring.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Property approached by a tarmac driveway. Garden to front laid in lawn with selection of plants and shrubs. Fully enclosed garden to side and rear with paved patio areas, laid in lawn and selection of plants and shrubs. Outside light and tap.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »