- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Detached Family Home
- Beautifully Proportioned & Extended Accommodation Finished To The Highest Of Standards Throughout
- Four Bedrooms
- Living Room With Feature Fireplace
- Dining Room / Play Room
- Magnificent Contemporary Fully Fitted Kitchen Open To Living / Dining Area Leading To South Facing Garden
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Family Bathroom, Ensuite & Additional Shower Room
- White Oak Doors Throughout
- White Oak Handrail & Spindles On Staircase
- Gas Fired Central Heating / PVC Double Glazing
- Fully Floored Roof Space (Potential For Conversion Subject To Relevant Permissions)
- Driveway Parking To Front
- Pleasant Enclosed Gardens To Rear In Lawns & Patio
- Garden Store / Studio / Games Room
- Popular & Convenient Location In The Heart South Belfast Close To All Local Amenities On The Main Lisburn Road, Leading Schools & Belfast City Centre
Additional InformationLocated in the heart of South Belfast, this attractive detached family home has been beautifully extended and modernised in recent years, now providing exceptional spacious family accommodation throughout.
With many period features in tack, the property provides four generous bedrooms, living room, dining room / play room, together with magnificent open plan kitchen / living / dining, with double doors to enclosed south facing rear garden.
The location is ideal within a short walk to the bus to Lisburn Road, together with a host of local amenities, leading primary and secondary schools, and transport routes connecting further afield.
Likely to be of interest to the young family in today's market. Viewing of this magnificent property is by private appointment through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- PVC door leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Low flush WC and wash hand basin.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.11m x 3.96m (13' 6" x 13' 0")
Solid oak flooring. Marble fireplace. Double doors to:
- DINING ROOM / PLAY ROOM:
- 3.51m x 3.45m (11' 6" x 11' 4")
- KITCHEN / LIVING / DINING:
- 7.82m x 6.1m (25' 8" x 20' 0")
In the kitchen - excellent range of high and low level units. Central island unit. Granite work tops. Recessed for fridge/freezer and range cooker. 2 x single drainer sink units one with modern mixer spray tap. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Italian 'Lappato' tiled flooring.
In the living area - 'Travertine' fireplace with multi-fuel burning stove and sliding doors to rear garden. Wired for 7.1 speak er home cinema surround sound.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.55m x 3.48m (14' 11" x 11' 5")
Built-in wardrobes with wardrobe heaters fitted. Wired for 5 amp lamp sockets with wall switch.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower enclosure with overhead shower and additional shower attachment. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin in vanity unit.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.5m x 3.05m (14' 9" x 10' 0")
Built-in wardrobes with wardrobe heater fitted.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.28m x 3.25m (10' 9" x 10' 8")
- BEDROOM (4) / STUDY:
- 2.64m x 1.93m (8' 8" x 6' 4")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and electric shower. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin in vanity unit. Marble tiled walls and floor.
- ADDITIONAL SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower enclosure with overhead shower and additional shower attachment. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin in vanity unit. Heated towel radiator.
- FLOORED ROOF SPACE:
- 9.25m x 6.1m (30' 4" x 20' 0")
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Gardens to rear in lawns and patio. Mains operated granite water feature. Parking to front.
- GARDEN STORE / STUDIO:
- 6.88m x 4.19m (22' 7" x 13' 9")
Low flush WC. Wash hand basin.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »