- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive detached home just a short stroll to Crawfordsburn and its famous Old Inn
- Combines adaptable accommodation and convenience with out of town amenities
- Bright and spacious interior throughout
- Three reception areas including living room, conservatory and open plan kitchen with casual dining area
- Fully fitted oak kitchen with range of integrated appliances, two oven oil fired Aga and underfloor heating
- Separate utility room with access to rear patio
- Five bedrooms over two floors, including master with ensuite shower room and additional guest suite, with underfloor heating
- Cloakroom on ground floor with shower and WC
- Oil fired central heating
- Multiple patio/entertaining areas to front, side and rear
- Enclosed landscaped gardens to raised railway sleeper flowerbeds
- Detached single garage
Additional InformationThis smart, attractive detached home is located just a pleasant stroll from the centre of Crawfordsburn and its famous Old Inn. Within easy commuting distance of Belfast City centre and with the natural beauty of Crawfordsburn Country Park and the seashore nearby this really is a most appealing house which combines adaptable accommodation and convenience with out of town amenities.
The interior is bright, spacious and features an extensive use of wooden and ceramic tiled flooring throughout the entire house. On the ground floor there is a spacious lounge with raised open fire and stone surround, double glazed conservatory and an oak kitchen with space for casual dining. In addition there are three bedrooms on the ground floor and large cloakroom with WC and walk in shower. A striking, handmade oak staircase leads to the large landing on the first floor and two further bedrooms with additional shower room. The master bedroom has an ensuite shower room plus a main bathroom with bath and shower.
The property set off by easily managed gardens which are almost completely enclosed to the rear this excellent home is sure to appeal to those with a busy lifestyle or simply wishing to keep maintenance to a minimum. A most appealing, practical and convenient home within walking distance to Crawfordsburn village - well worth seeing!
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 6.1m x 5.13m (20' 0" x 16' 10")
At widest points. Hardwood front door, Chinese slate tiled floor to entrance, solid oak strip wood flooring, cloaks cupboard under stairs, Hotpress with slatted shelving.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 1.78m x 1.78m (5' 10" x 5' 10")
Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush WC, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, cloaks area with hanging rail and shelving, extractor fan.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 6.25m x 3.35m (20' 6" x 11' 0")
Solid oak kitchen with range of high and low level units, integrated fridge freezer, two oven oil fired Aga, 1.5 drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, glazed display cupboards, under cupboard lighting, ceramic tiled floor, built in shelving, separate under unit freezer, extensive pot drawers and integrated Indesit dishwasher, recessed low voltage spotlighting, underfloor heating, opening to:
- LIVING AREA:
- 6.05m x 4.47m (19' 10" x 14' 8")
Fireplace with stone surround, solid oak mantle, open fire, dog grate, solid oak strip wood flooring, glazed double doors and glazed side panels to:
- 4.52m x 3.12m (14' 10" x 10' 3")
Ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.02m x 1.73m (9' 11" x 5' 8")
Range of high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine and vented for tumble dryer, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, oil fired boiler, glazed door to rear garden.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.77m x 5.26m (18' 11" x 17' 3")
At widest points. Solid oak strip wood flooring, range of built in robes with drawers, shelving and hanging space, fully fitted solid oak desk with built in drawers.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.87m x 2.54m (9' 5" x 8' 4")
Low flush WC, semi pedestal wash hand basin, disabled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, underfloor heating, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.44m x 5.03m (17' 10" x 16' 6")
Range of built in Sliderobes with hanging rail and shelving, solid oak strip wood floor.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- 3.94m x 1.75m (12' 11" x 5' 9")
White suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer taps, telephone hand shower, thermostatic shower unit, glazed shower screen, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, partially tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.28m x 2.69m (10' 9" x 8' 10")
At widest points. Built in storage cupboard with hanging rail and shelving.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.56m x 3.2m (11' 8" x 10' 6")
Built in robe with hanging rail and shelving, solid oak strip wood floor.
- Solid oak staircase with spindles and handrail to:
- OPEN GALLERY LANDING:
- Twin velux windows, reading area, storage space for books. Storage door into eaves.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 5.72m x 5.26m (18' 9" x 17' 3")
At widest points. Solid oak strip wood floor, velux window, views towards Belfast Lough, storage into eaves, access to roofspace.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.9m x 1.6m (9' 6" x 5' 3")
Fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira Sport electric shower, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, storage cupboard into eaves, velux window, extractor fan.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.03m x 4.47m (16' 6" x 14' 8")
Up and over door, light and power, staircase to additional storage loft/attic storage.
- ADDITIONAL SHED/POTTING AREA:
- 4.67m x 3.18m (15' 4" x 10' 5")
Side entrance door, light and power.
- Driveway car parking with brick pavior driveway for multiple cars and turning area, raised railway sleeper flowerbeds, garden areas in lawn to front, side and rear, additional landscaping and planting. Additional vegetable planting area with mature hedging, trees and shrubs. Outdoor security lighting, outdoor tap, multiple seating areas for entertaining and enjoying sunny evenings.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »