- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A modern Detached Villa of approx 1,900 sqft, set on a large site
- Large lounge with feature Sandstone fireplace and open fire
- Spacious Dining Hall
- Luxury Kitchen in painted solid wood units, island and breakfast area in bay window
- Separate Utility room with access to rear gardens
- Downstairs cloakroom comprising modern White suite
- Master bedroom with built in robe
- En suite shower room comprising White suite
- Bedrooms Two and Three are also good sized double rooms
- Stunning family Bathroom with cast iron roll top bath and seperate shower cubicle
- Detached matching garage with up and over door, light and power and solid wood pedestrian door
- Large tarmac driveway with plenty of off road parking for up to four cars
- Garden to front in lawn and flower bed. Fantastic enclosed garden to rear in large manicured lawn area, paved patio and pathway, well stocked flower beds, fencing and range of mature, native trees
- Oil fired central heating system (Worcester Bosch)
- Upvc double glazed windows
- Solid wood front and rear doors
- Cavity wall insulation and roof space insulated
Additional InformationIdeally set within a quiet, family friendly cul-de-sac, we take great pleasure in offering this beautifully presented detached villa to the open market.
The subject property holds three double bedrooms, master bedroom with en- suite, and a fantastic range of reception space, including, a large lounge with feature Sandstone fireplace, formal dining hall and a large family kitchen / breakfast room. Additionally there is a seperate utility room and very handy downstairs cloakroom.
Externally this fantastic home rests on a large but easily managed site with manicured lawns, well stocked flowerbeds, large paved patio area, and a range of mature, native trees. A Detached matching garage and large tarmac driveway complete the features externally of this family home.
All in all, this is certainly a property that must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
- Solid wood front door to...
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor, glazed door and matching side lights to...
- DINING HALL:
- 6.5m x 2.67m (21' 4" x 8' 9")
Solid Oak floor, telephone point.
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM:
- Comprising white suite with pedestal was hand basin, low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan.
- 6.53m x 4.95m (21' 5" x 16' 3")
Into bay. Feature Sandstone fireplace with slate hearth and open fire. Cornice ceiling, triple aspect.
- LUXURY KITCHEN/ BREAKFAST ROOM:
- 4.9m x 4.37m (16' 1" x 14' 4")
1 1/4 Tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of high and low level Cream solid wood units, Beech work surfaces, integrated fridge, dishwasher and double oven, ceramic tiled floor, wall tiling, wine rack, cornice ceiling, recessed spotlighting. Island with granite work surfaces, four ring ceramic hob unit, extractor hood. Feature bay window area.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.46m x 1.98m (8' 1" x 6' 6")
Range of low level Cream units, formica round edge work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, vented for tumble dryer, ceramic tiled floor, Double glazed solid wood door to rear.
- Large landing with concealed hot press Megaflo pressurised water system. Roof space access.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.93m x 3.81m (16' 2" x 12' 6")
Dual aspect, large built in robe, recessed spotlighting
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising White suite with separate fully tiled shower cubicle and thermostatically controlled shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor, wall tiling, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.78m x 3.18m (12' 5" x 10' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.04m x 3.15m (13' 3" x 10' 4")
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Comprising traditional style White suite, roll top cast iron bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, separate fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.22m x 3.02m (20' 5" x 9' 11")
Up and over door, light and power, Worcester Bosch oil fired boiler, alarmed, Upvc double glazed side window, solid wood pedestrian door. Approached by large tarmac driveway with off road parking for up to four cars.
- To front in lawns and flowerbeds. Rear in large enclosed garden laid out in large manicured lawns, entertainment sized paved patio area, paved pathway, garden shed, range of mature native trees, shrubs and plants, fencing, outside light and water tap, oil storage tank, side pedestrian gate with access for oil or recycling bins
Turn off the Donaghadee Road into Wyndell Park, then first left into Ballyharry Heights, No.15 is located on the right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »