- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
A beautifully presented detached residence with views towards Lough Foyle and over surrounding countryside, situate approximately 2 miles from Eglinton and only a short drive away from the City. This substantial four bedroom home with optional fifth bedroom, has been well tended by its present owners and provides a spacious internal floor plan ideally suited to a variety of differing family requirements. This fine home, with double detached garage is sure to attract a high level of market interest and early appointment to view is highly recommended. Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
Oil fired heating with condensing burner
Underfloor heating throughout
PVC double glazed windows
PVC exterior doors
Optional five bedroom accommodation
Internal panelled doors
Good sized plot
Views of Lough Foyle and countryside
Capital Rateable Value: £200,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor's Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating: C70
- Reception Hall:-
- 25’5” x 7’2” (7.74 x 2.18 m) : cornicing to ceiling; smoke detection; heating controls.
- Living Room:-
- 14’6” x 13’11” (4.42 x 4.24 m) : pine surround fireplace with slate inset and hearth with multi fuel stove; solid maple flooring; cornicing to ceiling; heating controls; recessed lighting; dual matching windows overlooking front.
- Sitting Room:-
- 17’3” x 13’11” (5.25 x 4.24 m) : decorative wooden fire surround with cast iron inset; cornicing to ceiling; dual matching windows; heating controls; overlooking front.
- 14’6” x 10’11” (4.42 x 3.32 m) : maple floor; PVC French Style patio door to side with view of River Foyle and countryside; cornicing to ceiling; glazed double doors to kitchen.
- 13’11” x 7’9” (4.24 x 2.36 m) : (could be used as 5th bedroom) cornicing to ceiling.
- 18’11” x 18’9” (5.76 x 5.71 m) : ‘Farmhouse Style’ eye and low level units with concealed underlighting; part wall tiling between units; 1¼ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap; ‘Brittania’ seven ring gas/electric stove; ‘Elica’ extractor fan; 'New World’ integrated dishwasher’ ‘Zanussi’ integrated fridge; display cabinet; wine rack; tiled floor; telephone point; recessed lighting; window pelmet; cornicing to ceiling; television point; double door to dining; connecting door to rear porch.
- Rear Porch:-
- with tiled floor; Composite double glazed rear door.
- Shower Room:-
- 7’1” x 5’1” (2.15 x 1.52 m) : close coupled w.c.; pedestal wash-hand basin; fully tiled walls; tiled walk-in shower cubicle with mains shower fitting; tiled floor.
- 9’9” x 7’1” (2.97 x 2.15 m) : single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap; ‘Pine’ fronted eye and low level units; plumbing for automatic washing machine; vent for tumble dryer; tiled floor.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 21’9” x 15’7” (6.62 x 4.75 m) : plus two large double built-in wardrobes; dual matching windows; recessed lighting; cornicing to ceiling; view of River Foyle and countryside.
- 6’8 x 5’9” (2.03 x 1.75 m) : close coupled w.c.; pedestal wash-hand basin; fully tiled walls; shaver socket; recessed lighting; fully tiled walk-in shower cubicle with mains shower fitting; ‘Xtract’ extractor fan.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 16’3” x 14’2” (4.95 x 4.31 m) : dual matching windows overlooking front with views towards River Foyle and countryside; recessed lighting.
- 8’9” x 4’10” (2.66 x 1.47 m) : pedestal wash-hand basin; close coupled w.c.; tiled walk-in shower cubicle with mains shower fitting; tiled floor; part wall tiling; ‘Xtract’ extractor fan; recessed lighting.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 14’9” x 11’0” (4.49 x 3.35 m) : plus double built-in wardrobe; dual matching windows; views of River Foyle and countryside; recessed lighting.
- Bedroom (4):-
- 14’8” x 11’8” (4.47 x 3.55 m) : plus double built-in wardrobe; dual matching window; cornicing to ceiling; views of River Foyle, front garden and countryside; cornicing to ceiling; recessed lighting.
- 8’11” x 8’9” (2.71 x 2.66 m) : corner acrylic bath; close coupled w.c.; pedestal wash-hand basin; part wall panelling; heated towel rail; tiled walk-in quadrant shower cubicle with mains shower fitting; recessed lighting; extractor fan.
- Extensive tarmac kerbed driveway approach; stone pillared entrance and concrete hardstand to rear; side area in lawn; external lighting; lawns laid in grass enclosed by fence; raised beds with mature plants; 'Gabian' retaining wall; drive standard lamps.
- Detached Garage
- 25’4” x 23’8” (7.72 x 7.21 m) : twin roller shutter door; PVC fascia and soffit; plastered walls and ceiling; strip light and power points.
- Adjacent Store:-
- 18’8” x 15’0” (5.69 x 4.57 m) : strip light and power points; plastered walls and ceiling; twin pedestrian door to rear yard.
- Loft Area:-
- 25’4” x 6’0” (7.72 x 1.82 m) : pedestrian door; lighting.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
31st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »