- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Deceptively Spacious Four Bedroom 1930's Art Deco period Home
- Bright Spacious Through Lounge Dining Room with Sliding Patio Doors
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms, One with Ensuite Shower Room
- Modern Kitchen with Extensive Range of Built-in Appliances
- Family Bathroom with Separate Shower Cubicle
- Double Glazed Windows and New Gas Central Heating in 2015.
- Utility Room with Downstairs Toilet and Integral Store/Tool Room
- Superb Private Localtion Overlooking Shandon Park Golf Course and Convenient To a Vast Range of Amenities
Additional InformationEnjoying an elevated position set well back from the road, not only does this detached 1930's Art Deco period style property command stunning front views to the Holywood hills and Stormont estate, it also benefits from a private and peaceful rear aspect backing onto Shandon Park golf course where a variety of wildlife can be enjoyed whilst overlooking the 14th green.
Internally, the property has been extensively remodelled over many years by the current owners to provide spacious and well proportioned accommodation over two floors. The ground floor offers a through lounge dining room which is both bright and spacious with views to the front and sliding patio doors to the rear. Attractive 'Walnut' style kitchen with an extensive range of integrated appliances plus a utility room with downstairs WC and store/tool room to rear. The first floor offers four well proportioned bedrooms, one with ensuite shower room. Generous family bathroom with separate shower cubicle and access to a fantastic floored roofspace, accessible from bedroom four. This is due to a new pitched roof with Velux windows being added in 2008 which now offers substantial floor space ready for conversion into yet more living accommodation/ bedrooms/ playroom etc., subject to planning permission.
With vehicle access to the rear via a private lane way and a private gate providing easy access to the golf course itself. This property provides the potential purchaser an opportunity to acquire a very exclusive home with stunning views in a private location. It also provides scope for further improvement and development to suit a variety of needs. View now to avoid disappointment!
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Downstairs Utility 7'3 x 6'1 (2.21m x 1.85m)
- Range of high and low level units, granite effect work surface, inset one and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashback, low flush wc, plumbed for washing machine, access to store, extractor fan, partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Cloak Cupboard
- Walk in cloak space under stairs.
- Lounge / Dining Room 27'4 x 11'1 (8.33m x 3.38m)
- (narrowing to 9'4). Mock fireplace with electric fire, sliding patio doors to rear and wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 19'4 x 8'0 (5.89m x 2.44m)
- Extensive range of high and low level 'Walnut' units, inset one and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, granite effect work surface with splashback, built in split level double oven, ceramic hob with tiled splash back, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, space for under the counter fridge, built in microwave oven, recessed spotlighting and ceramic tile flooring.
- First Floor
- Feature stain glass window and linen cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 14'8 x 11'2 (4.47m x 3.40m)
- Bedroom 2 12'1 x 11'1 (3.68m x 3.38m)
- Superb views of Stormont Castle.
- Bedroom 3 13'2 x 8'4 (4.01m x 2.54m)
- En Suite
- Comprising built in shower cubicle with built in shower, shower door, wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls and tile effect wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 4 10'4 x 9'9 (3.15m x 2.97m)
- (at widest points). Access to roofspace.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, walk in shower cubicle with built in shower, shower door, partly tiled walls and wood laminate flooring.
- Roofspace 26'8 x 14'0 (8.13m x 4.27m)
- (average). Three large velux windows.
- Integrated Store Room 9 x 8 (29'6" x 26'3")
- Gas fired boiler.
- Raised front garden in lawn, gated pathway, flowerbeds and outside light.
Parking to rear of property accessible via private lane coming from the Knock Road. Raised patio area at rear and gate access to Shandon Golf Course.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »