- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- An Outstanding Detached Family Home in Prime Residential Location
- Excellent Site & Convenient Access to City Centre, Local Schools & Shopping Centre
- Drawing Room, Dining Room, Excellent Kitchen & Dining Area
- Delightful Wood Panelled Walls in Hallway, Cloakroom with WC
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Roofspace / Attic Area for further Conversion Subject to Building Control Approval
- Family Bathroom & Separate WC
- Integrated Garage
- Feature Double Glazed Windows to Front of Building
- Mature Gardens with Range of Mature Shrubs, Trees & Plants
- Superb Potential
- Tarmac Driveway; Mature Gardens to Front & Rear
Additional InformationA delightful detached family home situtated on a large rectangular site in a prime location in South East Belfast. Ideally situated for those seeking convenient access to the City Centre, City Airport, local schools, local shopping centre and Forestside.
This fine home offers potential for prospective purchasers to obtain a fine home in an excellent location with the option to extend if required.
The accommodation comprises, on the ground floor, a drawing room, dining room, well fitted modern kitchen with breakfast area and ground floor cloakroom and wc facility. Upstairs are three well proportioned bedrooms, a family bathroom and separate wc.
In addition the property benefits from double glazed windows to the front of the building, oil fired central heating, an integral garage and excellent garden areas to rear in lawns, mature shrubs, trees and border.
We can highly recommend an internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Feature wood panelled walls.
- Modern suite comprising wash hand basin in vanity unit with storage under, separate wc, low flush wc, part tongue and groove walls.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.02m x 4.41m (19' 9" x 14' 6")
Impressive fireplace surround and mantle, tiled inset and hearth with open fire.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.239m x 4.01m (13' 11" x 13' 2")
Feature tiled fireplace, surround and hearth, matching shelving unit.
- 7.7m x 2.7m (25' 3" x 8' 10")
Excellent range of high and low level units, built-in oven and grill unit, single drainer moulded sink unit with mixer taps, 4 ring hob, extractor canopy.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.2m x 3.9m (13' 9" x 12' 10")
Feature built-in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.223m x 3.55m (13' 10" x 11' 8")
Double built-in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.26m x 2.44m (13' 12" x 8' 0")
- Corner bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, walk-in hotpress, lagged copper cylinder.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush wc, fully tiled walls.
- Access to roofspace (floored) via Slingsby type ladder.
- Mature border, shrubs and trees. Large lawn area. Secret garden area.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- Metal up and over door, light and power, plumbed for washing machine, (cavity wall).
Annadale Avenue from Ormeau Road traffic lights property on the right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »