- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Located in the heart of Portrush's bustling town centre, 15-17 Causeway Street occupies a prominent location within this popular seaside resort. Portrush is well renowned for its’ picturesque coastal setting along with a hectic schedule of summer events including the annual North West 200 motorcycle festival. Occupying a spacious site within 100 yards from the stunning East Strand Beach, this property offers an unrivalled location and setting within celebrated tourist area.
This sale provides a unique opportunity to acquire the licensed premises and off-sales known as ‘The Springhill Bar’ which represents decades of established and well respected trade from locals and tourists alike. Benefitting from being within close proximity to Royal Portrush Golf Club, the successful host venue of the 148th Open Championship, along with numerous nearby caravan parks, the bar enjoys significant custom from holiday makers and tourists alike. With the strong rumours of The Open Championship returning to Portrush in the coming years, there is real potential here to maximise the potential revenue this will generate.
Given the setting the premises enjoys, there is also endless potential (subject to the necessary consents) to expand / diversify / develop the storeys above the ground floor bar to maximise the stunning sea views evident from the rear of the property.
Additionally this listing offers a superb 3 bedroom adjoining townhouse, presented immaculately throughout and offering spectacular coastal views from the property and large first floor balcony area.
Rarely does such high profile premises become available on the open market, and given the outstanding investment and business potential that it offers, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
15 Causeway Street, Portrush
GROUND FLOOR - The Springhill Bar
- Licensed premises with capacity for 150 people
- Sheltered smoking area to rear
- Off-licence fronting on to Causeway Street
- Well established trade and client base
- Within close proximity to Royal Portrush Golf Club, host of 148th Open Championship
- Gents, ladies and disabled WCs
- Outdoor sheltered smoking area
- Secure storage facilities to rear
- First floor bar with pool room and seating
- Capacity for 70 people
- Gents & Ladies WCs
- Sea views to rear of building
- Currently segregated into 2 rooms
- Used as storage premises
- Sea views to rear of building
- Potentially suitable for further use / conversion (subject to necessary consents)
17 Causeway Street, Portrush
- 3 Bedroom / 3 Reception townhouse
- Ground floor kitchen with large adjoining dining room
- Large utility room and ground floor shower room
- First floor lounge with sea views and access to spacious balcony with views over Portrush East Strand beach and The Skerries
- First floor bathroom
- 3 well proportioned bedrooms
- Superb presentation throughout
Accounts: 3 years accounts for ‘The Springhill Bar’ available upon request to verified purchasers
Viewing: Strictly by appointment only through the selling agent
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »