This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
Additional InformationA superbly appointed semi-detached house occupying a prime position with a delightful open aspect in an exclusive residential setting within walking distance of the Forest Park, local Primary School, Village amenities and historic attractions and only a few minutes’ drive to the A.1. providing easy access to Sprucefield, the M.1. motorway and major Provincial centres both North and South.
Built to a high specification this stylish contemporary property finished with assistance of interior designers, combines attractive, low maintenance elevations with beautifully proportioned accommodation incorporating a host of top quality features and finishes complemented by exquisite presentation throughout.
In all, a truly exceptional family home sure to appeal to a wide cross-section of discerning purchasers and warranting early personal inspection for a full appraisal.
Accommodation briefly comprises: Spacious Entrance Hall with wooden floor, useful under stair storage facility with white gloss doors and hidden closers, Cloakroom with white suite, Lounge with attractive brick built fireplace with raised slate hearth, reclaimed original railway sleeper mantle and multi-fuel stove, Luxury contemporary fitted Kitchen/Dining Area 21’6 x 13’0 with Silestone Blanco Stellar natural quartz worktops and upstands, concealed lighting, comprehensive range of ‘Bosch’ integrated and built-in appliances, high quality laminate wooden floor, open plan to Family Room with double aspect windows, high quality laminate wooden floor, French doors to patio area and garden, spindle staircase to first floor landing with Hot Press, access to partially floored roof space storage, Master Bedroom 14’6 x 11’6 plus wall-to-wall range of fitted sliderobes, ensuite Shower Room with deluxe white suite, 2 further Bedrooms, each with range of fitted sliderobes, luxury Bathroom with designer white suite with freestanding bath and separate shower cubicle.
Alarm system installed. / White panelled internal doors.
PVC fascia, soffits and rainwater goods.
PVC ‘oak effect’ double glazed windows.
Matching detached Garage 17’6 x 12’0 with roller shutter door, side door and window, partially floored.
Long tarmac driveway with widened forecourt providing excellent on-site parking for 2 cars.
Gardens front in lawn and fully enclosed, professionally landscaped rear laid out in sheltered ‘Yellow Granite’ paved patio areas, High quality extremely easily maintained fake grass, pergola, feature lighting, fully stocked beds and borders with variety of specimen shrubs, timber screen fencing.
Delightful open aspect front and rear affording fine views and maximum privacy.
Location: Approach through Governors Gate off the Ballynahinch Road.
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL:
- with 4 panelled painted hardwood front door with double glazed fanlight, high quality laminate wooden floor, single panelled radiator, under stairs storage with stylish white gloss doors and hidden closers.
- CLOAKROOM:14' 4" x 7' 0" (4.37m x 2.13m)
- with white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled splash back, low flush w.c., high quality laminate wooden floor.
- LOUNGE:17' 9" x 12' 0" (5.41m x 3.66m)
- with feature brick fireplace with raised slate hearth, multi-fuel stove, reclaimed original railway sleeper mantle, TV socket, double panelled radiator.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:21' 6" x 13' 0" (6.55m x 3.96m)
- with superb range of high and low level fitted soft close units, concealed LED kick board lighting with motion sensor and automatic time out, Silestone Blanco Stellar natural quartz worktops and upstands, 'Bosch' built-in convection oven, combination oven/grill/microwave and warming drawer, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with Blanco platinum mixer tap, 'Bosch' 4 ring induction hob and extractor unit above, integrated refrigerator, freezer and dishwasher, integrated automatic washing machine, one wall with glass splash back, high quality laminate wooden floor, double panelled radiator, TV socket, open plan to:
- FAMILY ROOM:11' 10" x 10' 6" (3.61m x 3.2m)
- with double aspect windows, georgian style French doors to patio and garden, high quality laminate wooden floor, low voltage recessed lighting, TV socket, double panelled radiator.
- Spindle staircase to first floor Landing with Hotpress, double panelled radiator, access to partially floored roofspace storage with signal splitter box.
- MASTER BEDROOM:14' 6" x 11' 6" (4.42m x 3.51m)
- plus wall to wall range of fitted sliderobes, feature LED lighting, TV socket, double panelled radiator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:10' 0" x 4' 0" (3.05m x 1.22m)
- with white suite comprising 4' wide fully tiled shower cubicle with power shower, fitted screen/door, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled wall panel, low flush w.c., full height heated towel rail, tiled floor, low voltage recessed chrome lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):13' 6" max. x 13' 0" (4.11m x 3.96m)
- with excellent range of fitted sliderobes, feature LED lighting, TV socket, double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):8' 3" x 8' 0" (2.51m x 2.44m)
- plus wall-to-wall range of fitted sliderobes, feature LED lighting, TV socket, double panelled radiator.
- BATHROOM:10' 9" x 8' 3" (3.28m x 2.51m)
- with stylish white suite comprising freestanding bath with mixer tap, fully tiled quadrant shower cubicle with curved screen/door, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled wall panel, low flush w.c., low voltage recessed lighting, porcelain tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- MATCHING DETACHED GARAGE:17' 6" x 12' 0" (5.33m x 3.66m)
- with roller shutter door, side door with double glazed top panel, double gated window, light, power point, partially floored roofspace, oil fired boiler, screened oil tank with alarm sensor and wireless digital oil level gauge located to rear of garage.
- Long tarmac driveway with widened forecourt providing excellent on-site parking for 2 cars, outside light. Professionally landscaped gardens front in lawn and fully enclosed rear with high quality extremely durable and easily maintained fake grass, attractive yellow granite paved patio areas, stocked bed and border with variety of specimen shrubs, pergola with power socket, outside light, water tap, timber screen fencing painted to match the retaining wall Delightful open aspect to front and high degree of privacy to rear.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 4 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views