- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 4 Bedroom (2 En-suite) 3 Reception Detached House
- Detached Double Garage with adjoining Store/Fitness room
- Spacious Mature site with Stunning views over looking the surrounding countryside
- Oil Fired Central Heating (Underfloor heating on Ground Floor)
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows, Fascia & Guttering
- Excellent Family Accommodation
- Excellent Decorative Order Throughout
- Oak Internal Doors and Skirtings
- Beam Vacuum System
- EPC Rating D68
- Rarely does an opportunity arise to purchase a family home finished and maintained to the highest of standards located on a spacious mature site with outstanding views over the surrounding countryside. This 4 Bedroom (2 En-suites) 3 1/2 Receptions detached house together with detached double garage and store/fitness room offers any potential purchaser more than ample accommodation and only upon internal inspection will you truly appreciate the time and effort the current owners have went to in maintaining this fantastic property.
- Accommodation Comprising
- Spacious Entrance Hall
- With Travertine Natural Stone Flooring, telephone point, understairs storage, storage cupboard, cloaks comprising WC, wash hand basin with marble splash back, Travertine Natural Stone Flooring.
- Lounge 5.97m x 4.45m (19'7 x 14'7)
- With TV & telephone point, multi fuel stove, feature fireplace, Travertine Natural Stone Flooring, glass panelled oak door leading to:
- Sun Room 3.76m x 3.76m (12'4 x 12'4)
- With TV & telephone point, vaulted ceiling with feature fan and light, Travertine Natural Stone Flooring, French doors leading to spacious paved patio area.
- Family Room 5.97m x 4.47m (19'7 x 14'8)
- With TV & telephone points, multi fuel stove with feature marble surround and marble hearth, Travertine Natural Stone Flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining/Snug 6.65m x 4.78m (21'10 x 15'8)
- Fully fitted with an extensive range of eye and low level real wood oak shaker style units, glass display cabinets, wine rack, 40mm granite worktops, granite upstands, 1 1/2 bowl 'Blanco' Stainless steel sink unit, space for range style cooker, stainless steel splash back, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, space for American Style fridge freezer, recessed led kick board lighting, Kick board Vac Pan, recessed lights, TV point, Travertine Natural Stone Flooring, French doors leading to spacious paved patio area.
- Utility Room 2.97m x 2.67m (9'9 x 8'9)
- Fitted with eye and low level real wood oak shaker style units, stainless steel sink unit, 40mm granite worktops, granite upstands, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, extractor fan, Travertine Natural Stone Flooring.
- First Floor
- Spacious Landing Area
- With pvc door leading to balcony area with stunning views overlooking the surrounding countryside, velux window, walk in hotpress with velux window.
- Bedroom 1 4.47m x 3.78m (14'8 x 12'5)
- With TV & telephone point, recessed lights, walk in wardrobe with velux window, access to ensuite comprising mains shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, marble walls, marble floor, velux window, chrome heated towel, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 4.47m x 3.78m (14'8 x 12'5)
- With TV point & ensuite comprising mains shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, marble walls, marble floor, velux window, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 3 4.78m x 3.28m (15'8 x 10'9)
- With TV point
- Bedroom 4 4.78m x 3.28m (15'8 x 10'9)
- (To widest points)
With TV point
- With suite comprising mains shower cubicle, corner Jacuzzi bath with telephone hand shower attachment, WC, wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, recessed lights, extractor fan, shaver point, marble walls, marble floor.
- Property approached by a shared tarmac lane way. Entrance pillars with electric gates with induction loops front and rear lead to a sweeping tarmac driveway with ample parking to both front and side.
Extensive gardens to front, side and rear laid in lawn with spacious paved patio area all fully enclosed by fencing and mature hedging.
Detached Double Garage: 19'7 x 19'6 With remote roller doors, power, light and access to roof space via slingsby style ladder.
Workshop / Fitness Room: 19'7 x 9'4 with power & light.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »