- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
WELL MAINTAINED FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED DWELLING
WITH SECURE WORKSHOP & SHED SET ON A MATURE ROADSIDE SITE
- OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEM
- WOODEN FRAMED DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- TWO RECEPTIONS
- SECURITY ALARM SYSTEM FITTED
- NEAT LAWNS AND MATURE GARDEN TO FRONT & SIDE
- TARMAC DRIVEWAY TO FRONT AND CONCRETE YARD TO REAR
- WELL MAINTAINED BOTH INTERNALLY & EXTERNALLY
- IMMEDIATE POSSESSION, NO ONWARD CHAIN
**VIEWINGS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY**
**OFFERS TO PURCHASE SHOULD BE MADE WITH AGENT**
Entrance Hallway: Tiled flooring. T&G wooden ceiling. Single radiator. Cloakroom.
Living Room: (16’10” x 12’9”) Laminate flooring. Feature fireplace (open fire) with mahogany surround, marble hearth & tiled insert. Ceiling cornice & centre-piece. TV point. Double radiator. ½ glazed panel door leading to entrance hallway.
Open Plan Kitchen/Dining & Living Area: (20’9” x 25’5”) Part tiled/part wooden flooring. Feature fireplace with mahogany surround, marble hearth & tiled insert. Bay window. TV point. T&G wooden ceiling. Range of high & low level oak kitchen units with laminate worktops, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink, drainer & mixer tap. Intregrated extractor fan. Under counter fridge. Free-standing electric cooker. Ceramic hob. Partly tiled walls. Two double radiators. ½ glazed panel door leading to rear porch.
Rear Porch: Tiled flooring. Single radiator. External wooden door to rear yard.
Utility Room: (7’7” x 8’10”) Range of high & low level units with laminate worktops, single bowl sink, drainer & mixer tap. Free-standing gas cooker. Extractor fan with stainless steel hood. Plumbed for washing machine.
Cloakroom: Off entrance hallway.
Hotpress: Off entrance hallway. Fully shelved.
Bedroom One: (11’7” x 9’11’) Laminate flooring. Built-in wardrobe & fitted units. Single radiator. TV point.
Bedroom Two: (12’1” x 11’11”) Laminate flooring. Range of fitted wardrobes and units. Single radiator.
Bedroom Three: (12’1” x 12’11”) Laminate flooring. Range of fitted wardrobes and units. Single radiator.
Family Bathroom: (9’4” x 8’11”) Tiled flooring & ½ tiled walls. White suite comprising of pedestal wash-hand basin with chrome mixer taps, bath with chrome mixer taps, centre-flush wc. Fully tiled corner shower cubicle with electric shower. Chrome heated towel rail.
Staircase: Open-thread wooden straircase.
Bedroom Four: (12’2” x 12’1”) Laminate flooring. Single radiator. Fitted bedroom units.
Bedroom Five: (7’11” x 13’6”) Wooden flooring. Single radiator.
Attic: Floored attic space.
- Secure workshop (circa 540 sq.ft.) constructed with external block cavity walls, concrete flooring and a pitched roof covered in metal cladding. PVC framed double glazed windows. Attic area with flooring. External door to rear yard. Electric roller door to concrete yard at front. Secure entrance gates. Power & lighting.
- Shed (circa 750 sq.ft.) constructed with external block walls, concrete flooring, corrugated metal roof. Loft area. Power & lighting.
- Mahogany internal doors throughout
- PVC fascia boards, soffits & guttering
- Outside security/sensor lighting
- Wrought iron entrance gates to dwelling house
- All light fittings, blinds, curtains & curtain poles included in sale
- Domestic rates: £TBC p.a. (2018/19)
The above details do not constitute any offer or contract. None of the statements contained in this sales brochure is to be relied on as statements or representations of fact and any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to their correctness. Neither the vendor, nor Quinn & Company, nor any person employed in the company has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property. All dimensions are approximate and taken at widest points.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »