- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Handsome Period Semi Detached Villa
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen & Utility Area
- Gas Central Heating (damaged)
- Bathroom in White Suite
- Detached Double Garage
- Substantial Site
- Unlimited Potential
Additional InformationSubstantial Period Double Fronted Red Brick Semi Detached Villa Requiring Substantial Upgrading
A handsome red brick double fronted semi detached period residence holding a prime position within this ever popular location. Conveniently positioned to the many amenities offered by the Cavehill Road the dwelling commands a substantial site and affords the perfect sized family accommodation. Internally the property comprises 4 bedrooms, 3 reception rooms with 2 into bay, fitted kitchen with covered utility area off, downstairs wc and bathroom in white suite. A double attached garage and mature site with ample car parking combined with a superb position makes immediate inspection strongly recommended.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Double storm doors, original tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, wood laminate floor, under stairs storage.
- Lounge 4.83 x 3.86 (15'10" x 12'8")
- Into bay, tiled fireplace, built-in shelving, 2 double panelled radiators.
- Living Room 3.76 x 6.17 (12'4" x 20'3")
- Into bay, brick fireplace, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- Dining Room 3.83 x 3.82 (12'7" x 12'6")
- Tiled fireplace, wood laminate floor, wall light points, panelled radiator.
- Mistress Pantry
- Kitchen 3.79 x 1.23 (12'5" x 4'0")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless ssteel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, extractor fan, under fridge space, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
- Covered Utility Area 3.23 x 4.90 (10'7" x 16'1")
- Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer, double glazed window, ceramic tiled floor.
Separate wc - Fully tiled walls.
Boiler House - Gas boiler (damaged)
- First Floor
- Landing, panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.35 x 3.63 (11'0" x 11'11")
- Double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.58 x 3.64 (11'9" x 11'11")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.61 x 4.99 (11'10" x 16'4")
- Into bay, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.72 x 4.93 (12'2" x 16'2")
- Into bay, panelled radiator, built-in robe.
- Attached Garage 6.26 x 4.62 (20'6" x 15'2")
- Up and over door.
- Gardens front, side and rear, patio areas, driveway.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »