- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Lovely Semi-Detached Villa In Popular And Convenient Location
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms And Good Sized Lounge With Open Fire
- Three Piece White Bathroom Suite / Double Glazing Throughout
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Off Street Parking To Front In Stones And Small Garden in Lawns
- We Offer This Property To Let Unfurnished At £485 Per Month Plus Rates (Rates Approx £63 Over 12 Months)
Additional InformationThis delightful, well presented semi detached villa has been finished to a good standard throughout and is situated in a popular and convenient location. The property offers two well proportioned bedrooms, good sized lounge with fireplace and an open plan kitchen dining room with range of fitted cupboards. The home further benefits from double glazing, a gas heating system with recently installed new boiler unit and a three piece white bathroom suite. Outside there is off street parking to the front in stones with a small lawn area, and a low maintenance enclosed rear yard. We are offering this lovely property to let unfurnished at £485 plus rates.
- Wooden, part glazed entrance door, single panelled radiator, tiled floor.
- 4.24m x 3.28m (13' 11" x 10' 9")
Bay window, double panelled radiator, fireplace with tiled hearth, under stairs storage cupboard.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA
- 4.09m x 2.49m (13' 5" x 8' 2")
Range of fitted high and low level cupboards, roll edged worktops, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer taps, built-in oven and hob, stainless steel extractor hood, double glazed door to rear garden, space for fridge, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, double panelled radiator, part tiled walls.
- Roofspace access.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.09m x 3.48m (13' 5" x 11' 5")
Overall. Double panelled radiator, built-in robe
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.49m x 2.26m (8' 2" x 7' 5")
Single panelled radiator.
- Panelled bath with thermostatic shower unit over, push button WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, part tiled walls, low voltage lighting, chrome heated towel rail.
- To front - hedging, edged lawns, off street parking in stones.
To rear - enclosed low maintenance garden, hedging, store cupboard off housing recently installed gas boiler unit.
Travelling out of Bangor on the Donaghadee Road, continue past Brice Park on your left hand side and number 149 is on your left hand side next to the Centra store.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »