- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Home Occupying Generous, Mature Site with Private Gardens & Circa 7 Acres of Agricultural Land
- Superb Country Views Over Surrounding Countryside
- Lounge with Feature Window & Country Views
- Fitted Kitchen Open Plan to Dining Room
- Sun Room
- Five Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite Shower Room and Main Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Generous, Private & Mature Gardens & Circa 7 Acres
- Excellent Parking Area, Detached Double Garage Plus, Former Coach House, Currently Used as Outbuildings/Sheds
- Superb Semi-Rural Setting yet Offering Convenience to a Host of Amenities
- Offering Excellent Scope for Modernisation & Updating but Priced Accordingly
- Cash Offers Only
Additional InformationTucked away at the end of a long driveway (accessed via a right of way) this detached property occupies a generous and private site with fabulous country views. It offers convenience to a host of amenities in the surrounding area. The house is perfectly complimented by the mature surrounding gardens, detached garage, former coach house currently used as outbuildings and circa 7 acres of agricultural land.
The house is priced to allow for extensive modernisation or has scope as a site for replacement dwelling (subject to necessary planning), cash offers only. This is always a sought after location whilst being semi-rural, it is ideal commuting distance to many local schools, Lisburn and Belfast City Centre and is on a main Ulsterbus route to Belfast.
The property should appeal to many buyers.
- Hardwood front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor, hardwood door and glazing to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Built-in book shelves.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with electric shower.
- 5.33m x 4.75m (17' 6" x 15' 7")
Tongue and groove ceiling.
- FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING ROOM:
- 7.09m x 5.08m (23' 3" x 16' 8")
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, integrated oven and hob, plumbed for dishwasher, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, access to roofspace, larder cupboard.
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.8m x 4.04m (15' 9" x 13' 3")
Ceramic tiled floor, door to front paved patio sitting area.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.47m x 3.84m (14' 8" x 12' 7")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.25m x 2.64m (10' 8" x 8' 8")
- Cloaks cupboards, shelved hotpress.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.87m x 4.57m (19' 3" x 15' 0")
Wood burner, sliding patio door.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.17m x 2.79m (13' 8" x 9' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.05m x 2.49m (10' 0" x 8' 2")
- White suite comprising low flush wc, panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash back.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.86m x 4.09m (12' 8" x 13' 5")
Twin built-in robes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising low flush wc, fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin.
- STORE ROOM:
- Gas boiler, utility area, light.
- Laneway to property (by right of way).
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 5.66m x 5.59m (18' 7" x 18' 4")
Up and over door.
- Mature gardens front, side and rear in lawns with a variety of specimen trees and shrubs.
- FORMER SEMI DETACHED COTTAGES:
- Now used as outbuildings and sheds.
Leaving Belfast on Upper Malone Road take the first exit at House of Sport roundabout. Continue over Shaws Bridge until the end of Milltown Road and right into Hospital Road then into Ballycoan Road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »