- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
This is a fantastically bright and airy detached chalet bungalow with stunning views of Slemish mountain. This property not only is the basis for an excellent family home but has the added benefit of an integrated self contained one bedroom Granny Flat. Outside are stunning rural views overlooking Slemish mountain, gardens and a small grazing paddock. The property is set off the Carnalbanagh Road and is easily accessible to Broughshane, Ballymena and the motorway networks. There is little on the local market that would rival this property for versatility of space, views and value for money. We thoroughly recommend anyone to view this home to see its full merits.
- Hallway 6.48 x 2.08 (21'3" x 6'9")
- Porcelain tile floor.
- Lounge 4.55 x 4.58 (14'11" x 15'0")
- Solid Oak flooring. New installed Norex Marble Fireplace with cast iron insert. Ceiling cornicing and rose.
- Kitchen 6.79 x 3.26 (22'3" x 10'8")
- High and low level units with stainless steel sink. Large multi fuel Rangemaster Stove. Integrated dishwasher and fridge. Double patio doors to the rear.
- Utility Room 3.27 x 2.6 (10'8" x 8'6")
- Cloakroom with WC. High and low level units. Hotpress cupboard. Tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 - Front 3.8 x 3.27 (12'5" x 10'8")
- Laminate floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Study area
- Bedroom 2 4.0 x 3.5 (13'1" x 11'5")
- Laminate floor. Eave access.
- Shower, WHB and LFWC.
- Bedroom 3 2.7 x 2.16 (8'10" x 7'1")
- Bedroom 4 3.58 x 3 (11'8" x 9'10")
- Laminate floor and Eave access.
- Family Bathroom
- Bath, WC and WHB. Vinyl floor and tiled splash backs.
- GRANNY FLAT
- Granny Flat Hallway
- Porcelain tiled floor.
- Granny Flat Kitchen 3.31 x 2.38 (10'10" x 7'9")
- High and low level units, stainless steel sink. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Granny Flat Bedroom - Rear 3.26 x 3.27 (10'8" x 10'8")
- Grannt Flat En-Suite Shower Room 2.3 x 1.116 (7'6" x 3'7")
- Shower Unit. WC. Vinyl flooring.
- Gravel laneway and ample parking at dwelling. Gardens to the front and rear laid in lawns. Livestock fenced grassed paddock to the side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »