- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Substantial four bedroom home with extensive, well maintained gardens.
- Highly convenient and sought after location close to schools, shops and transport links.
- Living room with bay window.
- Luxury fitted kitchen open plan to sizeable dining space.
- Downstairs w.c
- White bathroom suite on the first floor.
- Additional study on the first floor.
- Gas central heating.
- Partially upvc double glazing.
- Off road car-parking.
A rare opportunity to purchase this striking, substantial semi detached home offering well appointed living space within this highly convenient and established location. Offering lots of extras and convenience to an excellent selection of schools, shops and transport links to include easy commuting distance to the City Centre, this beautiful home must be viewed to be fully appreciated. Four good sized bedrooms. Further study on the first floor. Living room with bay window. Luxury fitted kitchen open plan to sizeable family dining space. Downstairs w.c. White bathroom suite on the first floor. Gas central heating. Partially Upvc double glazing. Off street car parking. Well maintained, privately enclosed gardens. An outstanding home offering sizeable living space together with good gardens and an abundance of convenience, we strongly recommend viewing to avoid disappointment. EPC C73.
- Ground floor
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- Entrance porch
- Hardwood glass panelled inner door to, spacious hallway, laminated wood effect floor;
- Living room 16'4 11'2 (4.98m 3.40m)
- Bay window, laminated wood effect floor;
- Luxury up-graded kitchen / dining area 16'4 11'2 (4.98m 3.40m)
- Excellent range of high and low level built-in units, feature sink unit, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, extractor fan, illuminated display cabinets, under unit lighting, beautiful partially tiled walls and beautiful tiled floor, open plan to sizeable family dining space, access to rear porch;
- Downstairs w.c
- Low flush w.c, wash hand basin;
- First floor
- Storage cupboard on landing;
- Bedroom 1 14'7 9'2 (4.45m 2.79m)
- Feature bay window, excellent range of built-in mirrored slide robes;
- Bedroom 2 11'5 10'10 (3.48m 3.30m)
- Laminated wood effect floor, built in robe;
- White bathroom suite
- Bath with mixer taps, electric shower unit, wash hand basin, low flush w.c, tiled walls and floor;
- Second floor
- Bedroom 3 14'5 13'6 (4.39m 4.11m)
- Laminated wood effect floor, storage cupboard;
- Bedroom 4 11'4 7'10 (3.45m 2.39m)
- Velux window, storage into eaves;
- Privately enclosed, well maintained generous rear garden, additional flagged patio and additional side flagged garden, light and tap. Storage facility with gas boiler. Off street car-parking to front and well maintained garden.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »