This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- An impressive duplex apartment located in a popular residential development
- Available immediately
- Rent includes rates
- Initial one yearlease with option to renew afterwards
- Spacious lounge open plan to a fitted kitchen/dining area
- Gas Central heating
- Upvc double glazing
- Ground floor cloakroom/wc
- 2 first floor bedrooms
- Shower room with contemporary white suite
- Views over parkland to the rear
- Two allocated parking spaces
- To let unfurnished/part furnished
- No DSS, no smokers, no pets
Additional InformationSituated in a quiet residential area off the Balloo Road this home offers spacious accommodation and convenience. Linen Crescent is close to excellent commuter access to Belfast, Holywood and Ards and is a short drive from Bloomfield Shopping Centre and many schools and shops. This two bedroom duplex apartment offers well proportioned accommodation over two floors. The apartment benefits from a spacious open plan kitchen/dining/living area, downstairs WC and a modern bathroom suite. Overlooking parkland area, the apartment also features two car parking spaces to the rear and built-in storage. Gas fired central heating and UPVC double glazed windows means this home is easy to heat and has low running costs. This is a perfect home in a most convenient location and will attract couples, small families and the retired. Early viewing is recommended.
Travel along Balloo Road from from Rathgael Road Roundabout, turn right into Rathgill parade, keep straight on this Road until you come to Linen Lane.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 7 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views