- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A charming detached family residence on a superior site
- Four well-proportioned bedrooms
- Master bedroom ensuite
- Two spacious reception rooms both with open fires
- Kitchen open plan to dining and sitting room
- Family bathroom with coloured suite
- Extensive patio to the rear, gardens to front
- Ideal for those looking for easy access to Ballyhackamore, Gilnahirk, Dundonald and Holywood
- In need of updating
- Gas fired central heating
- Excellent off street carparking and car port
- Beautifully landscaped garden to the front and extensive rear patio area
Additional InformationThis charming detached family residence has been loved by its current owners for over 30 years. Oozing character this will suit any growing family unit requiring that additional space.
Comprising spacious accommodation there are three reception rooms, a kitchen and access through a porch to a large utility area on the ground floor. Upstairs there are four bedrooms, master ensuite and a family bathroom, providing a bright and airy feel throughout.
Within close proximity to shops, leading schools and transport routes, we would urge viewing at your earliest convenience. The Ulster Hospital and Stormont Parliament Buildings are close by.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor. Leaded stained glass windows.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cloaks cupboard and telephone room. Plate rack.
- 7.52m x 3.96m (24' 8" x 13' 0")
Fireplace with attractive wood surround, Baxi grate, tiled inset, open fire. Cornice ceiling.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.97m x 4.11m (19' 7" x 13' 6")
Fireplace with tiled hearth and open fire with Baxi grate. Door to pantry, light, shelving.
- KITCHEN/FAMILY ROOM:
- 7.14m x 4.29m (23' 5" x 14' 1")
(At widest points). Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces. Double electric oven, four ring ceramic hob, extractor fan over. Fully tiled walls, plumbed for dishwasher. Door to:
- SIDE PORCH:
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 5.08m x 3.76m (16' 8" x 12' 4")
Range of units. Belfast sink. Low flush wc.
- Ladder to partially floored roofspace. Insulated with light.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.27m x 3.96m (14' 0" x 13' 0")
Range of built-in robes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and tongue and groove ceiling. Recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.32m x 4.14m (14' 2" x 13' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.99m x 2.97m (13' 1" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.99m x 2.92m (13' 1" x 9' 7")
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with mains shower, low flush wc, tiled walls.
- Beautifully landspaced front gardens in lawns, mature trees and shrubs, tarmac driveway.
- REAR GARDEN:
- Extensive paved area to rear. Outside tap, mature shrubs.
Coming across the Knock Dual Carriageway, turn right at traffic lights after Police Headquarters onto Kings Road. No. 147 is on the left hand side.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »