This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
Additional InformationThree storey mid terrace property on a busy arterial route, minutes from Belfast City Centre
The property is finished to a good standard throughout
The property will be suitable for owner occupiers or investors
Upper floors may be suitable for conversion to residential use subject to obtaining the necessary statutory consents
Heating is provided by way of an oil fired central heating system
Property benefits from an intruder alarm
- Front door to...
- OFFICE FRONT/RETAIL AREA:18' 1" x 15' 3" (5.51m x 4.65m)
- with suspended ceiling.
- KITCHEN:9' 0" x 6' 10" (2.74m x 2.08m)
- Single drainer one and a half stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. Part tiled walls. Built in oven and four ring hob.
- STORE:14' 7" x 9' 0" (4.44m x 2.74m)
- uPVC double glazed back door to yard.
- ROOM (1):9' 5" x 8' 0" (2.87m x 2.44m)
- at widest point.
- With W.C. Wash hand basin and fully tiled walls.
- ROOM (2):14' 2" x 12' 1" (4.32m x 3.68m)
- with built in storage.
- ROOM (3):9' 9" x 8' 1" (2.97m x 2.46m)
- with range of built in cupboards.
- ROOM (4):11' 3" x 8' 1" (3.43m x 2.46m)
- ROOM (5):15' 9" x 10' 5" (4.8m x 3.18m)
- Recessed spots.
- REAR YARD:
- PVC oil tank and boiler house with oil fired boiler.
- TOTAL USUAL FLOOR AREA (M²):
- BUSINESS RATES:
- We are advised by the Land and Property Service website of the following: NAV is £3,350.00 The commercial rate in the pound for 2015 / 2016 is £0.573418.
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT THROUGH AGENT
(in last 30 days)
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »