- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Mid Town Terrace
- 2 Good Sized Bedrooms
- Spacious Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen
- Quality Fitted Modern Kitchen
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Upvc Double Glazed Window Frames
- Good Sized Forecourt Providing Off Street Parking
- Enclosed Patio Yard to Rear
- Easy Access to Public Transport & Motorway Network
Additional InformationIdeally located within minutes drive to access the motorway network and Belfast City Centre, the sale of this attractive mid town terrace is sure to appeal to many young couples seeking an affordable first time buy within this most popular of localities.
In recent past years the property has benefitted from considerable modernisation works including attractive new kitchen and replacement gas fired boiler.
Early internal inspection is advised as recent sales within the immediate area have proved popular wth both owner occupiers and investors alike.
- Upvc double glazed front door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- 3.61m x 3.18m (11' 10" x 10' 5")
Ceramic tiled floor, bay window, recessed low voltage spotlighting, understair storage cupboard, Open archway to:
- 3.96m x 2.21m (13' 0" x 7' 3")
Modern range of high & low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, cooker point with stainless steel extractor hood over, plumbed for washing machine, cupboard containing 'Worcester' gas fired boiler, ceramic tiled floor, Upvc double glazed door to rear.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.06m x 2.69m (13' 4" x 8' 10")
(At widest points) Grey oak effect laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.1m x 2.16m (10' 2" x 7' 1")
Oak effect laminate flooring.
- Modern white suite comprisimg panelled bath wih telephone hand held shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., extractor fan, partially tiled walls.
- Sizeable forecourt garden laid in tarmac to front, bordered by timber fencing and gateway.
Enclosed patio yard to rear, ouside light & tap, access to gated alleyway.
From Carlisle Circus roundabout turn onto the Crumlin Road. Brompton Park is on your right just past Holy Cross Church.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »