- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A deceptive extended detached bungalow on an elevated site with magnificent views over countryside
- Spacious lounge through dining/family area/conservatory
- Solid Maple Strip flooring throughout most of the home
- 'Interior 360' designed kitchen with extensive range of integrated appliances and a centre island
- Four bedrooms (Master with a wonderful en suite shower room)
- Contemporary Family bathroom with a modern white suite
- Oil fired central heating
- Detached Double garage with laundry room and workshop area off
- Surrounding landscaped gardens which overlook open fields & countryside with feature sitting areas
- Just minutes' drive from all the village amenities, restaurants and parkland in Hillsborough, yet convenient to the M1 motorway via Sprucefield
- Early viewing is highly recommended
Additional InformationThis attractive extended detached bungalow is situated on an excellent site, combining the benefits of countryside rural life and offering superb panoramic views of the surrounding landscape whilst enjoying this tranquil location only a few minutes' drive from Hillsborough and within comfortable commuting distance of Belfast, Lisburn and many other parts of the province.
A luxury contemporary fitted kitchen with high end appliances and vaulted ceiling is the centre point to this home allowing flexibility to fit in around modern day family living with numerous reception spaces. Bright and spacious accommodation throughout has been tastefully decorated by its current owners providing luxury accommodation whilst retaining a feeling of warmth and character.
An excellent opportunity to purchase a modern luxury family home in a beautiful rural location which can only be fully appreciated on internal inspection, viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wood door with glazed side panels, maple strip floor, cloakroom & sliding robes to storage off, recessed spots
- 3.8m x 6.32m (12' 6" x 20' 9")
Solid maple strip flooring, feature white marble fire place, cast iron inlay with gas fire & granite hearth, double doors out to conservatory, recessed spot lighting, double doors leading too...
- 3.66m x 2.69m (12' 0" x 8' 10")
Continuation of solid maple strip flooring, double doors leading to conservatory.
- 8.59m x 3.75m (28' 2" x 12' 4")
Ceramic tiled floor, underfloor heating, doors out to patio & through to kitchen & reception rooms.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 4.22m x 7.19m (13' 10" x 23' 7")
Range of high and low fitted cupboards by Interior 360, glass splashbacks, integrated twin Siemens electric ovens, Siemens microwave & warming drawers, Dedrietrich 5 ring induction hob, Siemens coffee machine, American fridge freezer, wine fridge, vaulted ceiling with 4 velux windows with electric control, centre island with stainless steel sink & dining area, integrated dishwasher,ceramic tiled floor, doors out to patio, doors through to conservatory, under floor heating.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.22m x 4.09m (13' 10" x 13' 5")
Maple wood strip flooring, integrated sliding wardrobes, under floor heating, spot lighting.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Ceramiic tiled floor, floor to ceiling tiling, enclosed WC, wash hand basin, double shower, electric power shower, spot lighting and extractor fan
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.7m x 3.61m (12' 2" x 11' 10")
Maple wood strip flooring, sliding wardrobes
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.69m x 3.61m (8' 10" x 11' 10")
Maple wood strip flooring.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.54m x 3.28m (8' 4" x 10' 9")
(at widest point) Maple wood strip flooring, integrated wardrobes.
- 3.6m x 2.7m (11' 10" x 8' 10")
Ceramic tiled floor, floor to ceiling tiling, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, stand alone bath with wall mounted mixer taps, corner shower cubicle with power shower, bidet, spot lighting, extractor fan and underfloor heating.
- A pillared entrance leads to sweeping tarmac driveway to the front and side with detached double garage. The grounds are laid in lawns and bordered by mature trees and hedging with specimen trees. An elevated patio to the rear offers wonderful views over the gardens but also of the surrounding countryside.
When heading along the Comber Road out of Hillsborough towards Legacurry take left into the Ravarnet Road and the property is at the top of the hill on the right hand side
Leaving Lisburn on the Hillsborough Road, left into Ravarnet Road, continue through Ravarnet and before you reach the end of the road the property is located on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
28th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »