- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Substantial mid town house.
- Three excellent bedrooms.
- Ensuite shower room.
- Large fitted kitchen / dining area with patio doors.
- White bathroom suite.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Gas central heating.
- Integral garage / Currently as storage.
- Landscaped rear gardens.
- Well worth a visit.
An unique opportunity to acquire a substantial mid town house that enjoys an elevated position within this established residential development that continues to be in high demand. Three excellent, well appointed bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite shower room. One generous reception room with feature bay window. Large fitted kitchen / dining area with patio doors. Contemporary white bathroom suite with feature roll top bath. Upvc double glazed windows / gas central heating system. Downstairs w.c. Integral garage currently in use for storage only. Private and secure, south facing rear gardens. Car parking / feature railings to front, open aspect to front. Well worth a visit. EPC C74
- GROUND FLOOR
- Steps to;
- OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH
- Upvc double glazed entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 18'8 x 12'3 (5.69m x 3.73m)
- Feature mahogany fireplace with tiled and cast iron inset, black granite hearth, wood strip floor, bay window.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 19'9 x 12'8 (6.02m x 3.86m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, integrated fridge and freezer, built-in double oven, overhead extractor hood, 5 ring gas range, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, integrated dishwasher.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- Low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Roll top bath, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, brick effect tiling, black slate tiled floor, chrome effect sanitary ware.
- SECOND FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 15'9 x 11'6 (4.80m x 3.51m)
- Range of built-in robes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM 2 12'6 x 9'7 (3.81m x 2.92m)
- BEDROOM 3 12'3 x 10'0 (3.73m x 3.05m)
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 21'8 x 11'0 (6.60m x 3.35m)
- Light and power, plumbed for washing machine.
- Feature railings, double gates to carpaking, private and secure rear garden, lawns, flagging and fencing.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
25th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »