- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Residence, with a total of 37 acres
- Lounge with Feature Stone Fireplace and Large Corner Windows
- Living Room Area with Wood Burning Stove open plan to Dining Area
- Kitchen with Built in Appliances, and separate utility area in Rear Porch
- Four Bedroom, master with large Ensuite Bathroom
- Family Bathroom with separate wc
- Oil Fired Central Heating, Double Glazing
- Well Manicured Gardens in Lawn with Patio Seating Area and Pergola
- Range of Outbuildings, including garages, stable block, hay shed, cubicle house and cattle pens
- 37 acres of agricultural land (26 of which are currently rented)
- Only fives minute drive into Carrickfergus, and an array of shops schools and public transport
Additional InformationThis is a unique opportunity to acquire a family house and a variety of outbuildings with land extending to 37 acres. The house is accessed via a 500 ft long tree lined driveway and enjoys picturesque views over surrounding countryside and forest.
The accommodation in brief comprises of a spacious lounge with large feature corner windows and stone fireplace, living room open plan to kitchen/dining area, and four bedrooms, master with ensuite bathroom. Externally there are a range of outbuildings including garages, storage rooms, stable block, hay shed and cubicle house. The house is surrounded by beautifully manicured gardens in lawn with well stocked flower beds and patio seating area with pergola.
Located just a couple of miles outside of Carrick town centre, the semi rural location enjoys only a short drive away from a host of amenities including schools, shops and public transport.
- Glazed front door and glazed side panels to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Part wood panelled walls.
- 6.65m x 6.63m (21' 10" x 21' 9")
Feature Scrabo stone fireplace and matching hearth with dog grate, tongue and groove ceiling, large corner picture windows.
- 2.97m x 2.49m (9' 9" x 8' 2")
- 8.84m x 4.34m (29' 0" x 14' 3")
(at widest points). Fully fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, four ring gas hob, granite work surfaces, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit, double electric oven, plumbed for dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, under stairs cloaks and storage, glazed door to rear porch. Open plan to . . .
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- Tongue and groove walls and ceiling, wood burning stove with granite hearth.
- 3.3m x 1.88m (10' 10" x 6' 2")
Plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, glazed door to rear patio.
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 6.25m x 4.32m (20' 6" x 14' 2")
Built-in robes and dresser, picture windows.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising vanity sink unit, corner bath, walk-in shower cubicle, two chrome heated towel rails, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, tongue and groove ceiling, low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.m x 3.05m (16' 5" x 10' 0")
Laminate wood effect floor, vanity sink unit, built-in mirrored sliding robes, walk-in hotpress with shelving.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.78m x 3.43m (15' 8" x 11' 3")
Laminate wood effect floor, vanity unit, mirrored sliding robes, dressing table.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.25m x 2.11m (10' 8" x 6' 11")
Laminate wood effect floor, mirrored sliding robes, vanity sink unit with granite top.
- Tree lined 500 ft tarmac driveway leading to generous parking and wrap around driveway. Two garages, one with workshop and coal shed. Two storage rooms, four stall stable block, chicken house, hay shed, cubicle house, silo & dunkel, two cattle pens complete with crush. Gardens in lawn with well stocked mature flower beds, pergola, patio seating area, large pond, outside tap and lighting.
Travel through Carrick, and continue onto the Larne Rd. Just after Eden turn left onto the Beltoy Rd. Property is approx 3 miles on right.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »