- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Substantial detached rural family home set on a site of approx 9 acres with an abundance of farm/agricultural buildings.
- Option to purchase seperate 28 acres of land by seperate negotiation.
- Lounge with open fire set in feature stone surround and picturesque countryside views. Snug with multi fuel stove.
- Fitted Oak kitchen with granite work surfaces.
- Four bedrooms all with built in robes and vanity sink units.
- Master bedroom with corner window and en suite bathroom.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Enclosed front and rear landscaped gardens with mature trees and patio area .
- Abundance of out buildings - Garage with workshop and eaves storage, Potting shed, Cattle pen, Stable block, Hay shed, Chicken house,Green house
- Ideally suited for those with equestrian interests or as a working farm or small holding.
Beltoy Road, Carrickfergus
- Entrance Hallway
- Hardwood entrance door, seating area, stairs to first floor part wood panelled walls.
- Lounge 21' 10'' x 21' 9'' (6.65m x 6.62m)
- Open fire with unique hand cut stone fire surround Feature window to front and side overlooking a picturesque view of forest, fields and duck pond.
- Study 9' 9'' x 8' 7'' (2.97m x 2.61m)
- Part wood panelling on walls.
- Tiled floor & walls. White bathroom suite with separate shower enclosure with pressurised shower.
- WC 0' 0'' x ' '' (0m x m)
- White suite with low flush WC, tiled floor and walls.
- Family Room
- Feature multi fuel stove with granite hearth views to front.
- Kitchen Dining 20' 9'' x 14' 3'' (6.32m x 4.34m)
- Fitted kitchen with oak high & low level units, black granite work surfaces. Integrated double oven, gas hob, windows to side and rear. Under stairs storage, tiled floor & part tiled walls.
- Utility Room
- Tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine. Access to garden
- Windows to front and rear
- Master suite 20' 6'' x 14' 2'' (6.24m x 4.31m)
- Built in storage, windows to front and side enjoying expansive countryside views.
- En-suite bathroom
- Ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls. White suite with double shower enclosure , vanity unit with granite tops,.
- Bedroom 2 16' 5'' x 10' 0'' (5.00m x 3.05m)
- Laminate wood flooring. Range of fitted wardrobes with sliding doors, sink in vanity unit with granite tops. Walk in hot press.
- Bedroom 3 15' 8'' x 11' 3'' (4.77m x 3.43m)
- laminate wood flooring. Mirror sliding wardrobes, sink in vanity unit with granite tops.
- Bedroom 4 10' 8'' x 6' 11'' (3.25m x 2.11m)
- Fitted robes with sliding doors window to front laminate flooring sink in vanity unit with granite top
- Garage with hardwood doors, workshop with eaves storage
- Four stall stable block
- Hay shed Chicken coup Cattle pen
- Front access through tree lined 500 ft long driveway Mature gardens to front. Private patio area and enclosed lawn to rear.
- House occupies a site extending 37 acres of agricultural land. House and land available or separation into lots would be considered.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »