- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached Cottage
- Magnificent Mature Site of Approximately 0.75 of an Acre
- Quiet Yet Convenient Position Tucked Away off Prestigious Warren Road
- Charm and Character in Abundance
- Living Room
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Ground Floor Luxury Shower Room
- Exceptional Gardens in Lawns with Vast Array of Colourful Flowers, Plants, Trees and Shrubs and Natural Stream, Various Areas to Relax and Enjoy the Sun
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Easy Access to Donaghadee's Thriving Town Centre as Well as Bangor and Groomsport
- Ample Room to Extend, Subject to Necessary Approvals
Additional InformationTucked away off the prestigious and highly regarded Warren Road on a private lane, here is an exceptional opportunity to purchase an outstanding detached cottage occupying a magnificent mature idyllic site extending to circa 0.75 of an acre and with a vast array of colourful flowers, plants, trees, shrubs and natural stream. Benefitting from all the attributes of a country aspect yet remaining extremely convenient to Donaghadee's thriving town centre, as well as Bangor and Groomsport, this detached cottage certainly does have charm and character in abundance and comprises of living room, kitchen, conservatory and bathroom on the ground floor. Upstairs there are three well proportioned bedrooms.
Externally is really where this property comes into its own. Not only are there tremendous gardens but there is also ample room to extend, subject to necessary approvals. There are many areas within the garden to sit and relax or to enjoy the sun making it the ideal space for outdoor entertaining or for children to play. Other benefits include oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazed windows.
Properties of this nature and calibre rarely make it to the open market and with all it has to offer we expect demand to be high. A viewing is thoroughly recommended at your earliest opportunity so as to appreciate it in its entirety.
- uPVC double glazed front door to enclosed entrance porch.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Fully tiled floor, feature stone wall, door to reception hall.
- LIVING ROOM WITH DINING AREA:
- 6.07m x 2.74m (19' 11" x 9' 0")
Pine fireplace with tiled hearth.
- 4.75m x 2.64m (15' 7" x 8' 8")
at widest points
Beautiful aspect to garden, uPVC double glazed French doors to outside.
- GALLEY KITCHEN:
- Range of high and low level hand painted wooden units, solid Beechwood work surfaces, sink unit with matching wooden drainer, integrated wine rack, plate display rack, integrated oven, integrated four ring hob, tiled splashback, extractor fan above, space for fridge, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, fully tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- Three piece light coloured suite comprising: wood panelled bath with mixer tap and Mira electric shower over, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, fully panelled walls, fully tiled floor.
- Shelved airing cupboard.
- FAMILY ROOM OR BEDROOM THREE:
- 4.55m x 4.04m (14' 11" x 13' 3")
at widest points
Beautiful aspect over rolling countryside.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.5m x 2.84m (14' 9" x 9' 4")
at widest points
Beautiful aspect overlooking garden.
- ENSUITE WASH ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, wash hand basin, fully tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.27m x 2.44m (14' 0" x 8' 0")
- Magnificent, mature and spacious site extending to circa 0.75 of an acre with vast array of colourful flowers, plants, trees and shrubs, mature lawns, natural stream,summer house with power and light and various areas to sit and enjoy the sun.
- Storage Shed One
- Storage Shed Two:
- 1.83m x 1.22m (6' 0" x 4' 0")
Heading into Donaghadee from Groomsport or Bangor the laneway for 144A Warren Road is on your right just past the entrance to Rock Hill.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »