- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Presented First Floor Apartment In A Renowned City Centre Location
- Two Generous Bedrooms With Master Bedroom En-Suite
- Bright & Spacious Lounge Open Plan To A Modern Fitted Kitchen & Casual Dining Area
- Patio Doors To Communal Courtyard / Gardens From Lounge
- Luxury White Bathroom Suite
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Secure Car Parking, One Allocated Space
- Residence Gymnasium
- Panoramic Views Over Belfast City Centre
- Fantastic City Centre Location
- Chain Free - A Must View
- Rates: £1100 per annum
- Management service charge: £1034 per annum, Ground Rent £100 per annum.
Additional InformationVictoria Place is a fabulous development located in the heart of Belfast City Centre, beautifully presented throughout this home would be the perfect purchase for those seeking convenient low maintenance living. Freshly painted this property has nothing to do but move in, arrange your furniture and enjoy!
The superb central location is most certainly a key feature, the building itself comprises of a communal entrance hall with intercom system entry, communal landscaped garden suite and a resident's gymnasium. No 144 is set in the middle area of the development with a beautiful courtyard outlook, on entering you are greeted by a spacious hallway, the bright & spacious lounge / dining is well proportioned and benefits from patio doors leading out to the courtyard area, the open plan modern fitted kitchen is the perfect space for entertaining. Two generous bedrooms with master bedroom en suite and a luxury white bathroom suite completes the apartment.
The vibrant City Centre is right on your doorstep where you will find shops, bars, restaurants in abundance, Great Victoria Street train station and Europa Bus Centre are also a short walk away. Properties within this development are highly popular and do not sit on the market for long. Prompt viewing is a must!
- Laminate wood flooring, recessed spot lighting, storage cupboard, panelled radiator.
- 3.56m x 3.58m (11' 8" x 11' 9")
Laminate wood flooring, patio doors to communal courtyard, intercom, double panelled radiator.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 3.51m x 3.43m (11' 6" x 11' 3")
Excellent range of high and low level units, Formica work surfaces, 4 ring gas hob & electric oven, stainless steel extractor fan, space for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, integrated fridge freezer, recessed spot lighting, ceramic tiled flooring, double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.72m x 3.89m (15' 6" x 12' 9")
Laminate wood flooring, storage cupboard, double panelled radiator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush W.C, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 2.18m (11' 0" x 7' 2")
Laminate wood flooring, panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer taps, low flush W.C, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring, recessed spot lighting, extractor fan, panelled radiator, shaver point.
- Secure Car Parking
Communal courtyard & gardens.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
39th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »