- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Situated on private mature site on outskirts of Ballyclare enjoying idyllic semi rural location, this superb double fronted detached property offers up to 5 bedroom accommodation as well as spacious internal living accommodation. The property has been finished to a superb internal specification with a host of extras too numerous to list and is located on an excellent private site only a few minutes from nearby Motorway network!
- GROUND FLOOR
- PVC double glazed front door with multi point locking system and twin double glazed side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- Porcelain tiled floor. Stairwell to first floor. Painted six panel doors throughout. Understair storage. Twin doors to:-
- LOUNGE 6.37 x 3.97 (20'10" x 13'0")
- Magnificent stone fireplace with cast iron inset and slate hearth. Mounted overhead mirror. Ceiling cornicing. Twin front windows. Solid oak flooring.
- DINING ROOM 3.12 x 3.96 (10'2" x 12'11")
- Solid oak flooring. Twin front windows. Ceiling cornicing.
- LOUNGE 3.12x 3.99 (10'2"x 13'1")
- Solid oak flooring. Ceiling cornicing.
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 5.55x 4.17 (18'2"x 13'8")
- Superb fitted kitchen in solid oak finish with contrasting granite worksurfaces. Inlaid sink unit with swan neck mixer tap and drying area. Recess and plumbing for range cooker with splashback area and overhead stainless steel extractor unit. Recess for American style fridge freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Glazed display cabinets. Recessed lighting. Window pelmet. Ceiling cornicing. Complementary wall tiling and tiled floor. PVC double glazed French doors to patio area.
- UTILITY ROOM
- Range of units with matching worktop. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying area. Ceramic tiled floor. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer. PVC double glazed back door to driveway. Separate boiler room.
- With two piece white suite comprising low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- GALLERY LANDING
- Solid oak flooring. Ceiling cornicing. Shelved hot press. Access to roof space.
- MASTER BEDROOM 5.05 x 3.97 (16'6" x 13'0")
- Range of mirrored ceiling height sliderobes. Oak laminate flooring. Ceiling cornicing.
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- With modern three piece suite comprising spacious shower cubicle with PVC panelling and electric shower over, vanity unit with mixer tap and low flush w.c. Complementary wall and floor tiling. Chrome heated towel rail. Matching accessories.
- BEDROOM 2 4.42x 2.85 (14'6"x 9'4")
- Oak laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 3 2.82 x 3.51 (9'3" x 11'6")
- Built in surrounding bed furniture with recessed lighting. Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 4 3.15 x 3.96 (10'4" x 12'11")
- Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 5 3.15 x 3.96 (10'4" x 12'11")
- Laminate flooring. Currently used as office.
- JACK AND JILL SHOWER ROOM
- With three piece white suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with mains shower over and folding screen door, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and low flush w.c. Ceramic tiled floor. Matching accessories.
- FULLY TILED BATHROOM
- With three piece suite comprising corner jet stream bath with mixer tap and handheld shower head, low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail. Matching accessories.
- Twin pillar gated entrance.
Extensive tarmac parking forecourt and driveway.
Ornamental front shrubbery.
Gated access at gable side to rear garden.
- DETACHED GARAGE 5.51 x 5.06 (18'0" x 16'7")
- Roller shutter door. PVC side service door. Gable side window. Electric light and power points. Roof space storage. Plumbed for hot and cold water and heating.
Tarmac rear yard with enclosed private lawn.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »