- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautiful Period Red Brick Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- Through Lounge
- Extended Fitted Kitchen
- Classic White Bathroom
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Rear Garden
- Highest Presentation
- Highly Regarded Location
Additional InformationAn Exceptional Home Beautifully Presented Throughout Holding a Prime Position Just Off The Old Cavehill Road
A beautifully presented and extended period semi detached villa situated close to the junction of the Old Cavehill and North Circular Roads. The richly appointed interior comprises 3 bedrooms, through lounge into bay, extended fitted kitchen and classic white bathroom suite complete with electric shower. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, oil fired central heating, utility store, extensive use of wood strip flooring and has been maintained to an excellent standard throughout. Ideally suited a young couple or first time buyer the dwelling is conveniently positioned to the many local amenities to include Cavehill Tennis Club, Fortwilliam Golf Course, Cavehill Country Park, Cavehill Primary School and excellent local shopping.
Internal inspection highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Exposed timber wood strip floor, panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose.
- Lounge 3.71 x 3.04 (12'2" x 10'0")
- Into bay, 3 double panelled radiators, exposed timber wood strip floor, built-in cupboard, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- Dining Room 3.52 x 3.30 (11'7" x 10'10")
- Exposed timber wood strip floor, built-in cupboard, double panelled radiator, picture rail, cornice ceiling, rear door.
- Extended Kitchen 4.32 x 2.42 (14'2" x 7'11")
- At widest, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, partly tiled walls, plumbed for dishwasher, panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Landing, panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, hot press/copper cylinder.
- Bedroom 3.63 x 2.56 (11'11" x 8'5")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.24 x 2.93 (13'11" x 9'7")
- Panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 3.63 x 3.91 (11'11" x 12'10")
- Panelled radiator.
- Front garden, side path, rear garden in lawn and patio area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »