143 Gardrum Road, Crotten, Belcoo BT93 5GR
Agricultural Land For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: General Area
- Location well known for dry productive grassland rich in minerals.
- Road Frontage to 2 fields with concrete land through substantial part of land
- House & Outbuildings fronting road and capable of separation if required
EXCELLECT FARM OF C. 130 ACRES LAND AND PLANTATION WITH RESIDENCE (IN NEED OF RENOVATION) AND FARM BUILDINGS PART LIMESTONE LAND
Location: Just over half a mile off the Belcoo/Enniskillen Road and under 2 miles from Belcoo Vilalge.
A scenic area with views of Lough Macnean & Mountain scenery
The residence is in need of substantial renovation or could be used as a replacement project to construct a new build further back from the public road (Subject to obtaining Statutory Permissions). There is a traditional range of farm buildings including 2 Livestock Wintering Sheds.
The land rises up from the public road and has a total area (calculated on DARD Map 2013) of 52.54 hectares/129.7 acres with a maximum eligible area of 43.26 hectares/106.8 acres.
The Farm is in an ESA Scheme which the owners state expires in either 2015 or 2016.
The owner also states that the property has both a Spring Well and mains water supplies.
Farms of this type and size are very scarce in the market place today.
This could be a once in a lifetime opportunity.
Further particulars, map etc available from our office.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »