How much will it cost?
Contact Select Mortgage and Financial Solutions Ltd For No Obligation Expert Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Select Mortgage and Financial Solutions Ltd. A member of our team will be in contact with you
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Unknown
- Immaculately presented
- Excellent starter home
- Three bedroom semi detached
- Lounge with feature open fire
- Open plan kitchen/diner
- Three piece bathroom suite with steam shower whirlpool bath
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazing
- Enclosed rear garden
- Excellent location
- Close to M1 interchange and many local shops and amenities
143 Bluestone Hall, Craigavon
Excellent Presentation, Outstanding Value!! This three bedroom semi-detached home located in Craigavon would put many a show house to shame with its high quality finish and immaculate condition throughout. Benefitting from a lounge with feature open fire and an open plan kitchen/diner this property is located minutes from M1 interchange, Rushmere shopping centre, schools, local amenities such as the Omniplex and many parks and recreational areas. With its outstanding value and condition we can think of no better way to get your foot up onto the property ladder.
Popular development located in Craigavon. Located conveniently close to the popular Rushmere shopping centre, Omniplex cinema, M1 interchange and various parks and recreational areas. Portadown and Lurgan town centres are also in close proximity leaving close access to schools, bars, restaurants and local amenities.
- Entrance Hall 15' 5'' x 6' 5'' (4.70m x 1.95m)
- Entrance via wood effect door with glazed panels either side, tiled flooring and single panel radiator.
- Lounge 15' 9'' x 12' 6'' (4.80m x 3.81m)
- Front aspect room accessed via glazed wooden door, feature open fireplace with wooden surround and marble hearth, spot lighting and double panel radiator.
- Kitchen/Diner 19' 5'' x 9' 8'' (5.91m x 2.94m)
- Fitted kitchen with wall and base level units with LED floor lighting, stainless steel sink with draining board, integrated electric oven and ceramic hobs, wired plumbed space for utilities, spot lighting, tiled flooring, partially tiled walls, double panel radiator and access to garden via wood effect door with glazed panel.
- WC 2' 0'' x 7' 4'' (0.61m x 2.23m)
- Two piece suite comprising of; low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled flooring and single panel radiator
- First Floor Landing
- Access to shelved hot press.
- Bedroom 1 12' 6'' x 12' 5'' (3.81m x 3.78m)
- Rear aspect room with solid wooden flooring and single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 13' 1'' x 9' 8'' (3.98m x 2.94m)
- Front aspect room with single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 9' 5'' x 8' 6'' (2.87m x 2.59m)
- Front aspect room with built in wardrobe and single panel radiator.
- Three piece suite comprising of; low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and steam shower whirlpool bath. Tiled flooring and single panel radiator.
- Property front comprising of maintained lawn, concrete paviors and tarmac drive to side. Enclosed rear garden comprising of maintained lawn, concrete paviors, stoned area with concrete stepping stones and raised decking area.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views