- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A fabulous semi-detached home located just off the Saintfield Road
- Entrance hall with access to a WC and an inner hall with built-in cloaks
- Living room with a bay window, feature fireplace and an open fire
- Play or family room with useful built-in storage
- Kitchen/diner with integrated appliances and oak work surfaces
- Master bedroom with a modern en-suite shower room
- A further two well-proportioned bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom with a separate bath and shower enclosure
- Oil fired heating & double glazed throughout
- Landscaped rear garden with a fantastic raised patio area
- Front & side garden in lawns with a driveway providing parking for three cars
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for a choice of leading schools
Additional InformationReach For The Heights!
This fabulous semi-detached property offers stylishly presented accommodation in a highly sought after area of South Belfast. It is ideal for a growing family or a first time buyer seeking a convenient location with plenty of space and quality. The current owners have recently fitted new bathrooms, a kitchen and landscaped the gardens making this a home you can simply move to and enjoy all it has to offer.
Downstairs comprises of an entrance hall with access to a WC, a hallway with built-in cloaks, a lovely living room with a bay window, a feature fireplace and an open fire, a family or play room with built-in storage and a wonderful kitchen/diner with integrated appliances and oak work surfaces. Upstairs offers a master bedroom with a bay windows and an en-suite shower room, two further well-proportioned bedrooms and a contemporary bathroom with a separate bath and shower enclosure.
To the front and side there are lawns and a driveway providing parking for three cars. The rear garden has been expertly landscaped to provide a brick paved patio with access to the kitchen/diner, a lawn and a superb raised patio with a red brick barbeque.... just perfect for a summer day.
Ballylenaghan Heights is a convenient and sought after location with an excellent range of leading primary and secondary schools. You are only minutes from the extremely popular Forestside Shopping Centre - home to Sainsburys and M&S and being located off the Saintfield Road and the outer ring makes the morning commute to work and school easy.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floorplans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Inner Hall
- Living Room 3.56m x 4.93m (11'8" x 16'2")
- Play/Family Room 2.87m x 3.15m (9'5" x 10'4")
- Kitchen/Diner 4.95m x 2.90m (16'3" x 9'6")
- Downstairs WC
- Master Bedroom 3.56m x 4.85m (11'8" x 15'11")
- Bedroom 2 3.51m x 2.92m (11'6" x 9'7")
- Bedroom 3 2.97m x 2.92m (9'9" x 9'7")
- Bathroom 2.57m x 2.24m (8'5" x 7'4")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »