- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Presented Mid-Terrace Property with High Ceilings
- Spacious Reception Hall with Beautiful, Original Tiled Floor
- Drawing Room with Bay Window
- Dining Room/Living Room
- Modern Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Contemporary Bathroom with Thermostatic Shower Unit
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Front Forecourt and Enclosed Rear Courtyard
- Sought After Location Convenient to Ravenhill, Ormeau and the City Centre for Commuting
- Well Maintainted Throughout Including Recent Damp Proof Course
- No Onward Chain
Additional InformationThis is a beautifully presented and well-maintained property with spacious hallways, reception rooms and bedrooms throughout. The high ceilings further enhance the feeling of space and light.
Ravenhill Avenue is ideally located close to shops and restaurants in Cregagh and Ormeau and within wallking distance to Ormeau Park. It is also close to Stranmillis and ideal for commuting to the city centre.
- COVERED ENTRANCE:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling. Original tiled floor. Part wood panelled walls. Storage area under stairs.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 4.1m x 3.48m (13' 5" x 11' 5")
Measurement into Bay. Cornice ceiling. Ceiling rose. Hole in wall fireplace, tiled hearth (currently not in use).
- DINING ROOM/LIVING ROOM:
- 5.m x 3.3m (16' 5" x 10' 10")
Cornice ceiling. Built in cabinets. Hole in wall fireplace, tiled hearth (currently not in use).
- 3.21m x 2.4m (10' 6" x 7' 10")
Measurement at widest points. Modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units. Oak work surfaces. Inset ceramic sink unit, chrome antique style mixer taps. Integrated four ring Neff electric hob. Integrated Neff oven below. Stainless steel extractor hood. Integrated fridge and freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Original quarry tiled floor. uPVC double glazed access door to rear porch.
- REAR PORCH:
- Light. Hardwood access door to rear courtyard.
First Floor Return
- Comprising low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panelled bath, built in chrome thermostatic shower unit, tiled splashback, glass shower screen. Part wood panelled walls. Extractor fan. Built-in hotpress with Aquagold pressurised water system, storage and shelving above.
- Hatch to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.2m x 3.13m (10' 6" x 10' 3")
Built in hanging space, shelving above.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.5m x 3.1m (11' 6" x 10' 2")
Cornice ceiling. Picture rail.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.6m x 2.15m (8' 6" x 7' 1")
- Front forecourt with tiled path and pebbled area. Enclosed rear courtyard with space for BBQ and entertaining. Outside light. Water tap. Brick built boiler house, oil fired boiler. Oil storage tank. Garden store.
Coming from the Cregagh Road, turn into Ravenhill Avenue and No.142 is on the right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »