- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
A superbly presented detached family home set in this sought after Cityside location, offering convenience to an abundance of nearby amenities and just a short drive from the City Centre. This delightful property has been extremely well tended by it's present owners and is sure to be of instant appeal. Early appointment to view this spacious ready-made home comes highly recommended. Strictly by appointment only. Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
Four bedroom accommodation
Oil fired heating
Oak doors throughout
Alarm system installed
Sought after location
Superbly presented throughout
Gardens to front and rear
Capital Ratable Value: £170,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor's Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating: D55
- Entrance Hall:-
- with 'Oak' hardwood flooring; coving to ceiling; USB power points; telephone and broadband point; smoke detection system.
- Family/ Living Room:-
- 13'0" x 13'0" (3.96 x 3.96 m) : fireplace with steel inset, granite hearth and 'Rio' surround; carpeted; coving to ceiling; television and satellite point.
- Lounge off Hall:-
- 18'6" x 11'9" (into bay) (5.63 3.58 m) : cornicing to ceiling; hardwood 'Oak' floor; marble fireplace, inset and hearth with steel inset; power points; television and satellite point; patio door to rear garden.
- 14'5" x 10'9" (4.39 x 3.27 m) : New high gloss Ivory eye and low level cupboards with soft close and concealed lighting; granite sills and worktop; 11/2 Franke bowl with sink unit; splashback over 4 ring induction hob; 'Hotpoint' integrated multi-function oven and microwave; 'Hotpoint' integrated fridge/freezer; brushed chrome sockets and switches; pelmet lighting over worktop and sink; LED downlighters; tiled floor.
- Utility Room:-
- 7'5" x 5'5" (2.26 x.65 m) : eye and low level cupboards with granite worktop; 11/2 bowl sink unit with mixer tap; granite sills; space for automatic washing machine; integrated dishwasher; tiled floor; LED downlighters; brushed chrome switches and sockets.
- W.C. Off:-
- 5'5" x 2'10" (1.65 x 0.86 m) : close coupled w.c; vanity unit with mixer tap; 'Quartz' splashback over; wall mounted mirror and shelf; tiled floor.
- Master Bedroom:-
- 13'0" x 12'11" (overall) (3.96 x 3.93 m) : carpeted; power points.
- 9'5" x 2'9" (2.87 x 0.83 m) : fully tiled with centre border; close coupled w.c.; pedestal wash-hand basin; 'Gainsborough' electric shower; extractor fan; low voltage downlighting; wall mirror with shaver and light socket over.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 11'10" x 9'2" (3.60 x 2.79 m) : suite of mirrored sliderobes; shelving; laminate flooring; power points.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 11'9" x 9'0" (3.58 x 2.74 m ) : 'Canadian Red Oak' floor; power points; mirrored sliderobes; shelving.
- Bedroom (4):-
- 12'11 x 10'9" (3.93 x 3.27 m) : power points; laminate flooring; bookcase.
- 8'8" x 7'7" (overall) (2.64 x 2.31 m) : fully tiled with mosaic tiled shower cubicle; power shower; extractor fan over; close coupled w.c.; pedestal wash-hand basin with mixer tap; bath with mixer tap and hand shower; low voltage downlighter; plumbed towel rail; wall mounted mirror.
- 18'5" x 10'8" (5.61 x 3.25 m) : power points; lighting; pedestrian door; up-and-over vehicle door.
- Open plan front garden with lawn laid in grass; mature trees; border hedging; tarmac driveway and turning bay.
Rear garden enclosed by fence and wrought iron fencing and pedestrian gates; lawn also laid in grass; patio area; border 'Laurel' hedging.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »