- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Former Ulster Bank
- Main Reception Area
- Private & Open Plan Offices
- Highly Regarded Location Close To Amenities
- Suitable For Sub-Division
- Partial Oil Central Heating To Ground & First Floor
- Double Glazed
- Front & Side Entrance
- Grade B1 Listed Building With Exemption From Unoccupied Rates
Additional InformationThis is a superb opportunity to acquire a handsome and historically significant property in a central location within walking distance of Belfast City Centre.
Dating back to 1908, the property was designed by renowned architects Blackwood & Jury with proportions, architectural styling and detailing typical of the Classical style, but with some neo-Georgian elements. Today the property retains much of the architectural fabric which has secured B1 Listing status, and although no longer functioning as a Bank, number 142-146 makes a significant architectural and historic contribution to the surrounding area.
Some of the detailing to the exterior includes a Neo Baroque Portico, balustrade sandstone parapet with Ulster Bank Plaque, black polished granite columns with ionic capitals and Flemish bonded red brick to the upper floors.
In recent years the property has been sympathetically converted into modern offices on the upper floors and offer a great investment opportunity so close to the City Centre.
The ground floor of the former Ulster Bank building is around 2,000 sq ft making this a sizable property suitable for a number of differing requirements. Many of the internal and external features from the bank can be found including the vault providing excellent security for files and documentation.
The location is ideal to take advantage of easy access to the City Centre, M3 motorway network and the City Airport. Viewing is highly recommended.
- BANK RECEPTION AREA:
- 10.87m x 3.71m (35' 8" x 12' 2")
- 3.89m x 3.05m (12' 9" x 10' 0")
Walk through to Rear Hall.
- 5.64m x 2.95m (18' 6" x 9' 8")
Range of units. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap.
- SAFE ROOM:
- 5.33m x 4.06m (17' 6" x 13' 4")
- WALK-IN SAFE:
- 5.31m x 3.35m (17' 5" x 11' 0")
- STRONG ROOM:
- 3.35m x 2.67m (11' 0" x 8' 9")
- REAR HALLWAY:
- With WC.
- REAR OFFICE:
- 3.89m x 2.97m (12' 9" x 9' 9")
- 3.05m x 2.18m (10' 0" x 7' 2")
- 3.23m x 2.36m (10' 7" x 7' 9")
- L-SHAPED THROUGH OFFICE:
- 7.39m x 7.09m (24' 3" x 23' 3")
(to max) Corniced ceiling.
- 5.44m x 3.56m (17' 10" x 11' 8")
- 5.31m x 4.39m (17' 5" x 14' 5")
First Floor Return
- 3.05m x 1.73m (10' 0" x 5' 8")
- 5.59m x 4.7m (18' 4" x 15' 5")
- 3.99m x 3.43m (13' 1" x 11' 3")
- Fire escape access.
- SEPARATE WC:
- THROUGH OFFICE:
- 7.49m x 6.05m (24' 7" x 19' 10")
Views over City.
- SIDE OFFICE:
- 4.09m x 2.24m (13' 5" x 7' 4")
- 5.44m x 3.51m (17' 10" x 11' 6")
- 5.33m x 4.39m (17' 6" x 14' 5")
Second Floor Return
- STORE ROOM (1):
- 4.34m x 2.77m (14' 3" x 9' 1")
- STORE ROOM (2):
- 6.71m x 3.05m (22' 0" x 10' 0")
- SEPARATE WC:
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »