- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended detached bungalow on a private site extending to over an acre with magnificent views over countryside
- Welcoming entrance hall with a cloakroom/wc
- Exceptional level of specification and presentation throughout
- Spacious lounge open plan to a dining/family area with access to a wonderful decked area
- Extended Italian high gloss kitchen with quartz work tops, extensive range of integrated appliances and a centre island
- Kitchen is open plan to a dining & family area
- Separate utility room with a useful rear storage area
- Three double bedrooms - master with a wonderful en suite shower room
- Family bathroom with a modern white suite
- Oil fired central heating with a Megaflow system
- Central fire alarm/Carbon monoxide sensors and an air circulation system
- Integral twin garages and additional parking
- Surrounding landscaped gardens which overlooks open fields & countryside with feature sitting areas & a water feature
- Stunning raised decked area accessed via the kitchen or lounge which offers picturesque views of open countryside
- Convenient to a range of amenities in Lisburn including shops, leading schools and public transport
- Within comfortable commuting distance of many parts of the province via the A1 & M1 road networks
Raving about Ravarnet!
Set just off the Ravarnet Road in Lisburn, is this wonderful detached bungalow. Situated on a stunning site of approximatley one acre this bungalow not only offers wonderful landscaped gardens but great accomodation with a contemporary feel throughout. Of paticular note is the stunning high gloss kitchen which flows seemlesly into a family room and then onto a large decked area which offers stunning views over the garden and the countryside beyond. Only by viewing this property can you truly appreciate what is on offer.
Once you walk through the entrance door you are greeted with a welcoming entrance hall with a solid wood floor and a large cloakroom, to the left is a spacious lounge with a raised sitting area and access to the large decked area. Next to this is the dining room which opens onto the stunning kitchen which in turn flows into the family room, again a set of double doors leads onto the decked area. Just off the kitchen is a useful utility room which is plumbed for white goods, a cloakroom/wc and access to the double garage. To the right of the entrance hall are three double bedrooms - master with an en suite shower room and a separate family bathroom with a feature free standing bath. The current owner has spared no expense to create something special.
To the front is a stone chip driveway that leads to additional parking space in front of the double garage. To the rear is an elevated decked area that offers not only wondeful views over the gardens but also of the surrounding countryside. The grounds extended to around an acre and are prodominatley laid in lawns and boardered by mature trees.
The property benefits from a superb semi-rural location and is conveniently located off the Ravarnet Road to provide easy access to Sprucefield and a choice of leading schools. With the M1 motorway being only a couple of minutes’ away by car the commute to Belfast and beyond should be relatively stress free.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please call Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Lounge/Family Room 29'10" x 12'6"
Dining Room 13'7" x 8'0"
Kitchen/ Living Area 23'7" x 16'8"
Utility Room 9'1" x 8'3"
Master Bedroom 13'7" x 12'4"
En Suite Shower Room
Bedroom 2 15'2" x 11'0"
Bedroom 3 12'4" x 8'9"
Integral Double Garage 20'4" x 18'4"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »